FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,477 views
Took a prototype car around Cape Ring offline today, aimed at pure speed. 2:35 lap from a 500hp, RM shod car. Not bad. And a bit of air.
 
Took a prototype car around Cape Ring offline today, aimed at pure speed. 2:35 lap from a 500hp, RM shod car. Not bad. And a bit of air.

Did you back-flip at the jump...?
 
Eh, two cars and the name. Plus their banter won't be as good.
 
Suzuka West & ToCA. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
 
It's not confirmed, don't get the hype train going.

But if we get it, yes. Casio would be a cluster:censored: of banter. 👍
 
It's not confirmed, don't get the hype train going.

But if we get it, yes. Casio would be a cluster:censored: of banter. 👍

*Still trying to remember the layout*
 
130R, which would be flat out off a grid start, then two super tight right handers, then Degner. Would be cars off left and right.
 
130R, which would be flat out off a grid start, then two super tight right handers, then Degner. Would be Furi off left and right.
FTFY
 
Actually that's you, I know generally how to overtake someone.
We had some good clean racing at Spa last time I raced Toca. Then the red Honda massacre took you out :lol:
 
We had some good clean racing at Spa last time I raced Toca. Then the red Honda massacre took you out :lol:

Oh those guys :lol: .. should come back Connor :)
 
Oh those guys :lol: .. should come back Connor :)
Gotta have time first. Football season has me busy on Saturdays all day long until December. Then I'll be a little more open until mid January when spring semester starts again. Maybe I can make one or two
 
Is there a limit on amount of club members?
 
Is there a limit on amount of club members?
Knowing PD, yes. It would make sense not to though. I'm going to mess with it throughout the week.
 
Says that I needed to send invites on my end?
What do you mean invites? You created a public club, I was able to join in without an invitation...
 
Club edited, typo fixed, now private club... and this is fantastic.


:drool:

FORD MK IV.jpg
 
Back