Bat MobileWhen are you going to have a championship that I can run this in?
![]()
When are you going to have a championship that I can run this in?
![]()
I wanted to paint it yellow in GT5 but Furi was against that.Really? I know the Fezza is kinda expensive, but couldn't you at least afford a bucket of orange paint for it?![]()
I wanted to paint it yellow in GT5 but Furi was against that.![]()
That colour 👍When are you going to have a championship that I can run this in?
![]()
When are you going to have a championship that I can run this in?
![]()
Jon :-P... On community you can upload your favourite car. Then log into the GT6 website, Find same page, right click on inspect element, and copy the image url line.How did you get those pictures Rob?
Jon :-P... On community you can upload your favourite car. Then log into the GT6 website, Find same page, right click on inspect element, and copy the image url line.
#43 Jon, it's workingHow did you get those pictures Rob?
That is great banter!#43 Jon, it's working![]()
The Clio.At least one of those is OP.
Actually I've put together a BoP for a possible future FRL-series where I tried to include it. Turned out to be slightly too underpowered though.
Too much blue.
I see what you did with the number 👍Meet the Banter Bus:
![]()
Share the cars you want. I (or any of your PSN friends) can get the pictures for you.Shame I don't know my account details :/
I have a feeling you guys in V8 Supercars will be seeing this quite a bit, courtesy of @motoracer50.
![]()
If my little brother quits (unfortunately that's highly likely) I could do it for you when I have time.I want a V8 pace driver for that![]()
Want me to be the pace car driver for the v8 series?I want a V8 pace driver for that![]()
No thanks.Want me to be the pace car driver for the v8 series?