FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,467 views
Not sure why it would have to be non-championship. What would that change?
If anything people would be more likely to drive like idiots if there's no points on the line. Look at preseason test races.
 
If anything people would be more likely to drive like idiots if there's no points on the line. Look at preseason test races.

No points but still give out penalties?
 
Confirming 2 drops likely.

EDIT: Anyone for a spot race next saturday?
 
Last edited:
Might I suggest we run something we don't usually do? LCC Rocket Car for example? :D
Hop along to GPL for some of those. ;)
 
Going to emphasise it is a fun race, cars won't be "balanced" exactly.
 
An all FF ToCA13. Said it.

And it is nothing to do "not being able to drive a RWD", so mr smarty pants can stop his weekly grumble (I know who you are ;) ) ... but didn't harm BTCC for years, all cars are much easier to spec and equalise, and it more like proper touring car racing.
 
Fine, at least make them properly balanced (not trying to take it away from @Ninners, he obviously made the difference against his teammate, but you can't say the specs are balanced when we have a car being more almost a second above others on tracks where it shouldn't be the strongest and be only a tenth or so slower than a RWD in a track where any FWD should be slaughtered)


Also, too bad for you if you can't take any criticism (don't worry I was going to post it here anyway, don't like talking on people's back)
 
Fine, at least make them properly balanced (not trying to take it away from @Ninners, he obviously made the difference against his teammate, but you can't say the specs are balanced when we have a car being more almost a second above others on tracks where it shouldn't be the strongest and be only a tenth or so slower than a RWD in a track where any FWD should be slaughtered)


Also, too bad for you if you can't take any criticism (don't worry I was going to post it here anyway, don't like talking on people's back)

How is what you said anyway related to anything? I want an all FF season, like many BTCC seasons.

And hey I took it alright :)
 
Updated.

1) Spurgy - 45 wins
2) Ninners - 19 wins
3) DaxCobra - 17 wins
4) Snowcrash - 16 wins
5) Smuffy - 13 wins

6) Sumo098 - 13 wins
7) Yeratel - 13 wins
8) Andil - 12 wins
9) Gokartman - 11 wins
10) DK - 10 wins

11) DrifterJoe - 9 wins
12) Akmuq - 8 wins
13) Furinkazen - 8 wins
14) Neljack - 8 wins
15) Carbonox - 5 wins
16) Johny - 5 wins
17) AMD87 - 5 wins
18) Boyce - 3 wins
19) ElectricStormV6 - 3 wins
20) Jamie_STEEZ - 3 wins
21) LancerEvo7 - 3 wins
22) Rolo - 3 wins
23) O'rama - 3 wins
24) Avohman - 2 wins
25) Conbon - 2 wins
26) Johnboy1975 - 2 wins
27) Myles - 2 wins
28) Paulmac - 2 wins
29) Sakery - 2 wins
30) GTPanoz - 2 wins
31) Chrisjohnson - 2 wins

32) Cnd - 1 win
33) Cunny17 - 1 win
34) DanF1Fan - 1 win
35) Lout - 1 win
36) Mikey - 1 win
37) RacerPaul - 1 win
38) RedPartyHat - 1 win
39) HSV - 1 win
40) Scaniabebe - 1 win
 
How is what you said anyway related to anything? I want an all FF season, like many BTCC seasons.

And hey I took it alright :)

Basically I said no problem with an all-FF season if cars are properly balanced across all tracks and not just on a couple of them like happened this season (just hoping Atenza 25Z make a comeback, have so many good memories with that car on GT5)
 
Basically I said no problem with an all-FF season if cars are properly balanced across all tracks and not just on a couple of them like happened this season (just hoping Atenza 25Z make a comeback, have so many good memories with that car on GT5)

Paul's got the initial specs to work on :)
 
Shame about the no FR's :( The Hyundai was a blast this season, going to miss oversteer, understeer bores me ;)
 
@Furinkazen you can put my tag under active members. :) After spending a few months in the cooler trying to get my head out of my butt I think I am ready to start over. I do believe my time here really started out on the wrong foot.

Of course I won't start racing immediately, and I'll make sure to keep my head down. And don't worry, I have cured myself of my arguing addiction. My racecraft has also improved more or less.
 
@Furinkazen you can put my tag under active members. :) After spending a few months in the cooler trying to get my head out of my butt I think I am ready to start over. I do believe my time here really started out on the wrong foot.

Of course I won't start racing immediately, and I'll make sure to keep my head down. And don't worry, I have cured myself of my arguing addiction. My racecraft has also improved more or less.

I'd like to say welcome back with open loving arms like a 2D does to corners, but can't. You've a long road ahead. But never say never.

I mean if @DK can be reformed there is hope for everyone :p
 
I'd like to say welcome back with open loving arms like a 2D does to corners, but can't. You've a long road ahead. But never say never.

I mean if @DK can be reformed there is hope for everyone :p

Long road?
 
Myt7mBy.jpg


:)​
 
So I presume you'll stop hosting series towards the end of 2015 then? ToCA and WSC are both going to end next year.
 
Back