FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,453 views
So I presume you'll stop hosting series towards the end of 2015 then? ToCA and WSC are both going to end next year.

Soon as GT6 is done or my current run is done, whichever comes first, I'm all done :)
 
Soon as GT6 is done or my current run is done, whichever comes first, I'm all done :)
Does Furi know something about GT7 that we don't know?:odd:
 
Myt7mBy.jpg


:)​


Near enough, each article takes so long to write for little reward. If I had infinite time then I would carry on, maybe during the holidays

And Rob THIS^^^ is the most time consuming of all... all will be revealed... dual ToCA & WSC Reveals from next week I hope...
 
Not been so active as a throat infection and a lot of uni work has been dragging me way down. ToCA tables (Clios included) NOT forgotten guys :)

Anyhow, first round of ToCA BoP tests was carried out start of this week, and needs some work but got 6 cars within 0.5 at Brands Indy and a 3mph spread in top speed. Work still needs to be carried out - 0.5 at Brands Indy is way too much.
 
It doesn't star a lamp, I'm not impressed.
 
DK
It doesn't star a lamp, I'm not impressed.

Entry spot reserved for you for that very reason 👍
 
WSC Episode X

It is a period of mourning.
Furi's best series of racing is coming to an end
And FlyingFox has only scored one victory
against other opponents

During the racing, Furi crashes a lot into the barriers
And sometimes other drivers
And then blames them for the accident
Probably because he has not refreshed
His Mk IV for some time

Pursued by the Furi's sinister agents,
FlyingFox races home aboard his
Corvette, custodian of the stolen plans
that can save the FRL and bring
freedom to GT Planet....​
 
WSC Episode X

It is a period of mourning.
Furi's best series of racing is coming to an end
And FlyingFox has only scored one victory
against other opponents

During the racing, Furi crashes a lot into the barriers
And sometimes other drivers
And then blames them for the accident
Probably because he has not refreshed
His Mk IV for some time

Pursued by the Furi's sinister agents,
FlyingFox races home aboard his
Corvette, custodian of the stolen plans
that can save the FRL and bring
freedom to GT Planet....​

Guys, he left out the bit about accidentally wiping his Corvettes set ups and information...
 
Guys, he left out the bit about accidentally wiping his Corvettes set ups and information...
Judging by your tire wear, you could probably use a setup.
 
Back