FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,467 views
WSC Episode X

During the racing, Furi crashes a lot into the barriers
And sometimes other drivers
And then blames them for the accident
Probably because he has not refreshed
His Mk IV for some time​


broken-lamp2.jpg
 
There is unrest in the FRL
Furi has declared his
Intentions to finish the all his
Series next year.

A separatist driver movement,
under the leadership of the
mysterious Count Dax, has
made it difficult for the limited
number of FRL drivers to maintain
peace and order in the pits.

Senator Joe of the Fire, the former
Champion of some series or other, is returning
to the WSC to vote
on the critical issue of creating
a DRIVERS ARMY OF THE FRL
to assist the overwhelmed
Furi....​
 
There is unrest in the FRL
Furi has declared his
Intentions to finish the all his
Series next year.

A separatist driver movement,
under the leadership of the
mysterious Count Dax, has
made it difficult for the limited
number of FRL drivers to maintain
peace and order in the pits.

Senator Joe of the Fire, the former
Champion of some series or other, is returning
to the WSC to vote
on the critical issue of creating
a DRIVERS ARMY OF THE FRL
to assist the overwhelmed
Furi....​
I blame Dax.
 
Round-by-round comment:

Good; Why?; Full layout would be better; Always good; YES! YES! YES!; Better than Nord; Good; Also good.


Also, where are ToCA12 tables?

Need to do them, been set back a country mile in last week or so.
 
Full layout would be better
This, especially considering you already said we would be going to the full layout.
 
hsv
This, especially considering you already said we would be going to the full layout.

Yeah and RBR last season had arguably the best racing all season... I was predicting a crashfest and it never materialised.
 
Yeah and RBR last season had arguably the best racing all season... I was predicting a crashfest and it never materialised.
I don't know if I'm remembering a different RBR round, but didn't you (and pretty much everyone) criticise it for having no places to overtake? It also magnifies any weaknesses in chassis, the Alfa/Renault were disgracefully bad to drive round there. Something like 4 seconds off the front.

Obviously next season is going to be different, but I don't remember the reception being quite that warm.
 
hsv
I don't know if I'm remembering a different RBR round, but didn't you (and pretty much everyone) criticise it for having no places to overtake? It also magnifies any weaknesses in chassis, the Alfa/Renault were disgracefully bad to drive round there. Something like 4 seconds off the front.

Obviously next season is going to be different, but I don't remember the reception being quite that warm.


Only ever had 1 RBR round. Renaults been re done and Alfa GT is out this season :) - also all FFs don't forget this season.



Just because you are most aggressive driver in the field who has to pass everyone in under 2 laps. ;)
 
Last edited:
@Furinkazen, people aren't really going against RBR here... like some said (and I also recall the same), you did say we would be racing RBR in ToCA13, but on GP layout, instead of short version...
 
I'd rather have half a butchered Tilkedrome over an entire butchered Tilkedrome so stick with A1 Ring Short.
 

I'd rather have half a butchered Tilkedrome over an entire butchered Tilkedrome so stick with A1 Ring Short.
How about a test session on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course for the heck of it?:sly: As for the schedule, love the choice of a slight change-up for the start and finish of the season track-wise. :D It shold be interesting to see how the performance of the cars fare on the full length of the Suzuka Circuit track instead of restricting it to the East Short Course.
 
How about a test session on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course for the heck of it?:sly: As for the schedule, love the choice of a slight change-up for the start and finish of the season track-wise. :D It shold be interesting to see how the performance of the cars fare on the full length of the Suzuka Circuit track instead of restricting it to the East Short Course.
Considering east hasn't been in for err, 2 years...

Might get some snowy tyres out for some ice rallying on GT6 over the festive season..
 
I do remember one race at Suzuka East on a WTCC series from Jav, where I came from last to 2nd in about 15 laps (this following a spin on L1 after starting from pole)

With the right cars, that track version can also be fun...
 
Well, I might switch to prototypes for next season; I'll have my hands on a Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag XJ13 very soon!
 
Well, I might switch to prototypes for next season; I'll have my hands on a Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag XJ13 very soon!

If so, hope it suits you better than the Ferrari.

Cheers to @FlyingFox !

16029921885_dc807f3bfa_b.jpg
 
You can earn a tuned XJ13 from the latest season by getting a gold on the overtake challenge, I managed it by 0.5 seconds on my first try.
 
You can earn a tuned XJ13 from the latest season by getting a gold on the overtake challenge, I managed it by 0.5 seconds on my first try.

Yeah, saw that (and used your ghost to gain another second :sly:)
 
You can earn a tuned XJ13 from the latest season by getting a gold on the overtake challenge, I managed it by 0.5 seconds on my first try.
Sold mine. Not done the 10 lap survival challenge but now gone from 20 to 34 million.
 
Back