FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,452 views
It was obviously the setup.

To me, what confirmed Volvo wasn't really as close to the other cars as it should've been, was the Nurb round, where FFs in general should've had the worst of times (no matter how good the setup), yet it was bang on on pace with top FR cars...


Not trying to spur any argument, just stating my personal opinion after season end... yet I still managed to have a lot of fun this season (as per usual)...
 
Must say the HTCC-feedback is very encouraging. Just a little hint on the BoP: it very much relies on the right combination of parts instead of tuning. So, fear not, if you can't tune to save your life. You shouldn't need it. It's very much 'get in and have fun' in these cars. The power/weight/grip relation virtually guarantees it. ;-)
 
Must say the HTCC-feedback is very encouraging. Just a little hint on the BoP: it very much relies on the right combination of parts instead of tuning. So, fear not, if you can't tune to save your life. You shouldn't need it. It's very much 'get in and have fun' in these cars. The power/weight/grip relation virtually guarantees it. ;-)
Awesome. Hope it has a super strong grid. Really can't wait for this to get going. :)
 
Just leaving this here:

596464e.jpg
 
Is it possible to get a car list for the Historics? Don't mind if it's not a final list, just would be cool to play around with a few cars over the holidays. @snowgt
 
Is it possible to get a car list for the Historics? Don't mind if it's not a final list, just would be cool to play around with a few cars over the holidays. @snowgt

All of them are in that pic that Snow did himself ;)
 
I dont what some of them are.
A. You're a noob.
B. In order:

BMW 2002
Mazda Cosmo
Honda 1300
Lotus Elan
Spitfire
Giulia
Gordini
Datsun Fairlady
Celica
Mini
A Different Giulia
Colt
Karmann Ghia
Marcos
Isuzu Something or Other
Beetle
 
Around what spec's will they be? BHP? Weights? On average of course
 
Is it possible to get a car list for the Historics? Don't mind if it's not a final list, just would be cool to play around with a few cars over the holidays. @snowgt

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70
Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69
Lotus Elan S1 '62
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98
Mitsubishi Galant GTO MR '70
Nissan Fairlady 2000 (SR311) '68
Renault R8 Gordini '66
Toyota Celica 1600GT (TA22) '70
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
Volkswagen 1200 '66

Furi hinted that not all of them might make the cut, and I while I do agree on two accounts, I'm 100% for keeping as many in as possible.

Around what spec's will they be? BHP? Weights? On average of course

Not sure how much I'm supposed to give away at this point, but as a rough estimate, say 200hp and 800kg, although some of the cars are quite a lot over/under those marks. Performance is very even though. Not giving away any suspension specs, but did I mention SH tyres…?
 
Not sure how much I'm supposed to give away at this point, but as a rough estimate, say 200hp and 800kg, although some of the cars are quite a lot over/under those marks. Performance is very even though. Not giving away any suspension specs, but did I mention SH tyres…?
This is all I wanted to hear, cheers pal :) I just wanted to get an idea of pace. We'll probably be looking at 55-56's at BHI?
 
This is all I wanted to hear, cheers pal :) I just wanted to get an idea of pace. We'll probably be looking at 55-56's at BHI?

Considering these got BoP'd around Sierra... :p
 
Anyone up for some snow rallying? :p
 
hsv
Today? As in proper rallying or an Andros thing? :dopey:

Kinda both :p - me and RCB are in a lobby now in FRL at Chamonix. Gonna give a 99 Impreza WRC a whirl.
 
Back