FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,441 views
He still thinks it's a decent car but compared to the Volvo it was PoS.
Yeah the Renault I got to within 0.4 of the Volvo at Spa. Not a bad car really at all, and round Nurb GP/D it was quickest car by far (was in the season before too).
 
Yeah the Renault I got to within 0.4 of the Volvo at Spa. Not a bad car really at all, and round Nurb GP/D it was quickest car by far (was in the season before too).

In all seriousness I find testing the Renault bizarre. Normally i'm around 2 tenths off other cars, but on the odd lap I can suddenly go 6 tenths faster. Doesn't happen to me in any other car either.
 
Have you tried changing the driver?

:rolleyes: knew that was coming.

My point is the Renault I find much harder to be consistent in. With all other cars I can do consistent laps, Renault I can't be.
 
:rolleyes: knew that was coming.

My point is the Renault I find much harder to be consistent in. With all other cars I can do consistent laps, Renault I can't be.
I would try a V8
 
Hello.. I am getting a wheel tomorrow.

Therefore if I am slower than Furi, don't mock, it's because I'm going to be a bit of a noob for a while.

Thanks & Merry Christmas everyone! Xx
 
Hello.. I am getting a wheel tomorrow.

Therefore if I am slower than Furi, don't mock, it's because I'm going to be a bit of a noob for a while.

Thanks & Merry Christmas everyone! Xx
I used to be 5 seconds slower with a wheel but am quicker now ;)
 
G27, £150, can't complain - not going to spend mega money but need something decent.
Seems like a pretty good price for a G27. I wonder how much PaulMac paid for his...
 
What do you use out of interest?
I use a DFGT. Got it for £90-95 at Argos three years ago.

I did have a really really crap wheel around 2 years earlier that was like £50 and had 90 degrees of steering lock, but the pedals stopped working anyway. I played NFS Shift with that wheel.


Anyway ToCA shouldn't be too hard to adapt to, it's the more powerful cars which I found difficult to control when I got my wheel because of the FFB. The only car I drove with a wheel was my Nissan March since other more powerful cars were hard to control...
 
Last edited:
Mazda have not only a VGT to offer you this Christmas, but a glimpse at their ToCA13 challenger, one fondly remembered in the GT5 days, especially by @Carbonox @snowgt @Yeratel84 @Michelin....

Suzuka Circuit 2014.jpg
 
Ah, that brings back some memories indeed. :mischievous:
 
Back