FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,437 views
So Furi's weapon is French and blue...............k.:sick:
 
The rest of the WRC, WRXC and WTCC grids would agree with you on that, raceo.
Sorry, but just to do the full list:

The C4 hasn't been in WRC for almost 5 years, WRXC isn't a thing, and in WTCC they use a C-Elysee, which is a Chinese built car designed for "emerging markets" (or as Doug DeMuro put it "people with low standards").
 
hsv
Sorry, but just to do the full list:

The C4 hasn't been in WRC for almost 5 years, WRXC isn't a thing, and in WTCC they use a C-Elysee, which is a Chinese built car designed for "emerging markets" (or as Doug DeMuro put it "people with low standards").

It's Jalopnik, the same people who designed a kids rendition of the Nissan LMP. But yeah, the C4 was fine in WRC, and should be good in ToCA ;)
 
All I have to say is that I had suggested Furi to add the C4 to ToCA a long time ago, but apparently it wasn't good enough back then... :odd:
 
Last edited:
World Rallycross Championship.
That's called Monster Energy FIA World RX, or just World RX for short. And even if so, Jeanney was the only C4 running last year in Euro RX, and this season he just had outings with MEWRX Team in a DS3.
 
Same thing, different name.
Except it just brings more confusion to what CAMi was saying, since I can't even recall a C4 being entered into World RX. At least one that made it through to the Sunday top 20.
 
I know nothing of it either. I pay no attention to rallycross, only pointed out that "WRXC" was a thing.
 
All I have to say is that I had suggested Furi to add the C4 to ToCA a long time ago, but apparently it wasn't good enough back then... :odd:
Citroën was always considered a reserve. Was going to display another car today but power cut and might not be on for 4 more hours..
 
My current T13 plans are to either run independently or attempt to find a competitive team had a spot available in the main outfit that I can get help with on setups.
 
My current T13 plans are to either run independently or attempt to find a competitive team had a spot available in the main outfit that I can get help with on setups.

Good to hear you will be back. An update of the car listing with final renders, which will be used on the OP. Might make @Yeratel84 happy :p


s4bH5iV.jpg

Fx0EZI4.jpg

GMt8E2h.jpg

uUuyM8o.jpg

FiIO3sC.jpg
 
hsv
I'm more concerned about the Ford. :scared:

It is actually chrome, but the lighting hasn't worked. Went for an old school Sierra Cossie look.
 
@Furinkazen, got to say... lake of taste is astounding :eek:

Not questioning the roster, just your rendering...
 
@Furinkazen, got to say... lake of taste is astounding :eek:

Not questioning the roster, just your rendering...

Ford rims didn't work, the Renault was a deliberate joke, much like the team boss ;)
 
His, obviously... :dunce:

HINT: Check his sig...

That'd be an achievement with GT6 physics :lol: - Ryan you part of FRL group yet?
 
No trollvo? I was pretty confident that would be returning. Oh well.
 
Back