FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,384 views
I was looking back just in time to see the whole maneuver. Too funny, good times today.
 
I can't believe it's been a year since I started racing with all you guys. Again, thank you for being so accepting, especially through the... rougher times.
 
hsv
I can't believe it's been a year since I started racing with all you guys. Again, thank you for being so accepting, especially through the... rougher times.
Fast & Friendly, that's us. :cheers: If I was to name a most improved driver in 2014 you won hands down. You were originally a total liability, remember you trying to smash me off at Ascari, and you had wrecking skills to make Chris James jealous. But you listened, improved, and actually got better. And way better. A few people who stalk these threads regularly, yes you know who you are, should perhaps follow your example :cheers:
 
remember you trying to smash me off at Ascari
I'm not trying to defend whatever may have gone on that night, but there was quite a big family emergency and I was in a terrible mood, so I knew my driving would be off. :lol:
and you had wrecking skills to make Chris James jealous.
I still have them, I just don't use them.

As often.

:p
 
Fast & Friendly, that's us. :cheers: If I was to name a most improved driver in 2014 you won hands down. You were originally a total liability, remember you trying to smash me off at Ascari, and you had wrecking skills to make Chris James jealous. But you listened, improved, and actually got better. And way better. A few people who stalk these threads regularly, yes you know who you are, should perhaps follow your example :cheers:

I guess I am the failure version of this.
 
hsv
I can't believe it's been a year since I started racing with all you guys. Again, thank you for being so accepting, especially through the... rougher times.
Same here. :cheers:
 
Sorry I missed the invite today, notifications are turned off and I didn't see it until a couple hours later.
 
hsv
I can't believe it's been a year since I started racing with all you guys. Again, thank you for being so accepting, especially through the... rougher times.

Nearly been here for 3 years :lol:

My first post in a FRL series was on ToCA6, two years ago on Dec 2nd, 2012... and my first races were on Dec 8th at Laguna Seca, a track I actually miss racing on (last time was on WSC V, which I won after Joe disconnected espectacularly reaching Corkscrew)



EDIT: Managed to find the post with the photo I took of Joe's car in WSC V's thread...

gpks.jpg
 
Last edited:
So ToCA Car #6 .... it is tested, it' fit in perfectly, and it is an old friend. Guesses?
 
Didn't you say there was a couple cars "fighting" for 6th spot? Why not put them out to a vote?
 
Didn't you say there was a couple cars "fighting" for 6th spot? Why not put them out to a vote?

No because it depended on which car was closest and best BoP wise to the other 5.
 
Back