FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,384 views
Have you considered the 240?

Please have you considered the 240

Couple things not considered while writing that post...

#1, FR car (all-FF season coming up)
#2, Standard model (all-Premium roster for upcoming season)
 
Couple things not considered while writing that post...

#1, FR car (all-FF season coming up)
#2, Standard model (all-Premium roster for upcoming season)
#3. Furi Lies.

Super Touring be a wonderful addition if I could find time... may run as a demo race one time.
 
That'd be an achievement with GT6 physics :lol: - Ryan you part of FRL group yet?

I am, but I'm kind of just there. I haven't really experienced any FRL banters yet you see.
 
Late to the party, buuuuuuuut, anyway.

Citröen C4. Citröen 🤬 C4? 🤬 really? That's unexpected. Next thing you know Furi's gonna try and throw the Prius in here.
 
Late to the party, buuuuuuuut, anyway.

Citröen C4. Citröen 🤬 C4? 🤬 really? That's unexpected. Next thing you know Furi's gonna try and throw the Prius in here.

Prius is nowhere near 400hp :lol:

This Citroen has divided opinion :sly:
 
Maybe, I could hop on soon.
 
Eh, boost is on. But it's so much fun. We just did Shelby GT500s at Chamonix Mini.
 
Eh, boost is on. But it's so much fun. We just did Shelby GT500s at Chamonix Mini.

Think i'm getting all the one liners out today as well :lol:
 
Don't listen to them Furi mate, the C4 is a great car, it's doing well in GTTCC :lol:
 
Wait for me please...

Router reset out of the blue :banghead:
 
Furi, if you're going to get pissy about rough driving in a room with randoms and :censored:ing boost, don't cut the :censored:ing chicane on the last lap at Spa.
 
I knew he was going to do it, slowed down and there he was flying in the air.
 
Furi vs. the Pitwall: Part 2

Circuito de Madrid - Mini.jpg


"If I get by Daiba, I'll be in the lead for once!*"

Circuito de Madrid - Mini_1.jpg


"I think I'll set up a move to the inside."

Circuito de Madrid - Mini_2.jpg


"🤬"

Circuito de Madrid - Mini_3.jpg


"I've crashed hard"
​
*In a boost race
​
 
Back