FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,369 views
PSA group have 2 cars? Hmmm.
 
It's been around 3 years since I joined the FRL, first race was the start of the doomed season 4 if TOCA. Think my first FRL race was a 25 lap race around Spa back in the WSM as it was back then, I was absolutely awful in the Ferrari and was nearly beaten by the GT field back then.

Over the 3 years since then I have only gone won 8 races in over 450 in a variety of cars from old classic Le Mans cars to touring cars to modern Le Mans cars to Porsche's and most things in between. I've enjoyed my time and even though I would of liked a few more race wins i've been fortunate enough to win the TOCA Jack Sears trophy twice and last seasons WSC GT-Am championship. Hoping that in 2015 I can improve my pace and consistency by making errors especially in WSC as it cost me last seasons Le Mans Classic
 
In depth BoP test have been carried out and all cars look within a couple tenths. The Focus has been causing some issues however, and Civic gave an early scare. Car #6 was among them.
 
Let us see @Ninners face now. Hello to car #6, the Audi TTS Coupe rounding out the ToCA13 roster. Pictured here testing at Streets Of Willow, which will be in the ToCA13 calendar as well.

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg
 
Surprised nobody haven't said anything about the new track on the schedule, banter levels at max.
 
Was always planned :sly:
 
Was always planned :sly:

You including an AWD car in a supposedly all-FF roster? :boggled:

I'm sorry, but that's just plain stupid... not counting the fact you said possible wet races were making a comeback this season (which means any sense of balance on those races is gone now)
 
You including an AWD car in a supposedly all-FF roster?

I'm sorry, but that's just plain stupid... not counting the fact you said possible wet races were making a comeback this season (which means any sense of balance on those races is gone now)
I trolled.
Wet races are different now as well, gone are the all night washouts.

Audi handles nice, is slower over a lap but more consistent. @raceorama123432 not your old car, that was the 3.2...
 
Although it will suit me more, it'll only be good in the wet.
 
I've used this car online for Nurb 500pp lobbies. I love the thing. :bowdown:
 
I trolled.
Wet races are different now as well, gone are the all night washouts.

Audi handles nice, is slower over a lap but more consistent. @raceorama123432 not your old car, that was the 3.2...

I still believe this should've been the troll post

Given you'll probably outlaw customizable Torque-distributing differential (or whatever it's called), you pretty much just unveiled the ostracized car of S13 :rolleyes:
 
I still believe this should've been the troll post

Given you'll probably outlaw customizable Torque-distributing differential (or whatever it's called), you pretty much just unveiled the ostracized car of S13 :rolleyes:
The most vocal person in favour of people getting early specs for testing dismisses a car before it's spec is even shown. Predictable.
 
The most vocal person in favour of people getting early specs for testing dismisses a car before it's spec is even shown. Predictable.

Not dismissing anything... just making a prediction (we'll see if it'll come true or not)...
 
Surprised nobody haven't said anything about the new track on the schedule, banter levels at max.
I'm fine with it returning. Also I hope this happens again :lol:

ToCATube presents: Furi of Willow.

willow-springs-international-raceway-big-willow_5-jpg.164261


Furi: Oops. Uh oh.

willow-springs-international-raceway-big-willow_6-jpg.164260


Furi: Get back to the track, get back to the track...

willow-springs-international-raceway-big-willow_7-jpg.164259


Furi: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

willow-springs-international-raceway-big-willow_8-jpg.164258


Furi: Oh 🤬

willow-springs-international-raceway-big-willow_9-jpg.164257


Furi: AHHHHHHH 🤬 ME!
 
Its going to be a fun season, 1 AWD (Im guessing most of the power will go to the front wheels) and the rest FWD.

Just need to get some testing miles in before the season starts and I need to find a team mate.
 
Back