FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,369 views
I'm fine with it returning. Also I hope this happens again :lol:
Wrong track.
Its going to be a fun season, 1 AWD (Im guessing most of the power will go to the front wheels) and the rest FWD.

Just need to get some testing miles in before the season starts and I need to find a team mate.
Good to have you back.
 
Narrow, twisty, excellent chassis test. Proper touring car material.
It was crashfest and divebomb fest in GRC.
 
But from my sources that was all GRC ended up as..
GRC's problem was actually enforcing rules for contact, which doesn't really work for RX...
 
I'd rather a OP C30 over that god awful TT anyday :p.
 
Well 20 minutes ago the Ford just got axed :lol:
Better now than mid-season when you're trying desperately to alter the BOP because all of its drivers are complaining.
 
hsv
Better now than mid-season when you're trying desperately to alter the BOP because all of its drivers are complaining.
1.5 off at Suzuka and unlike others can't be reasonably boosted anymore
 
That's what happens when you put half a dozen of the most unstable 600bhp pigs in GT6 on it!!
The Supercars were the worst. *cough*Walrus*cough*
 
1.5 off at Suzuka and unlike others can't be reasonably boosted anymore

About that... most likely my pick will depend on the car's potential around both Suzuka and Spa (given those are my favourite tracks in GT6, I'd like to boost my chances on these tracks as much as possible). Also, a car which is good around Suzuka will most probably be as good around Nurb...
 
Suzuka's a good track for finding overall balance. It has a good mix of corners and decent fast sections. If they're even at Suzuka they'll be pretty even at most tracks.
 
Willow is good for low speed technical turns, Bathurst for overall balance with the bumps.
 
Suzuka's a good track for finding overall balance. It has a good mix of corners and decent fast sections. If they're even at Suzuka they'll be pretty even at most tracks.

That's exactly why I enjoy this track so much... you feel so much better when you win on a technical track rather than on a drag fest...
 
That's exactly why I enjoy this track so much... you feel so much better when you win on a technical track rather than on a drag fest...

And touring cars are about the twists and turns more. 👍 Hence why I reckon Streets Of Willow will be an enjoyable addition.
 
Ford getting axed basically guarantees that the Trollvo will be replacing it on the list, unless Furi decides to add something else that's likely to ruffle feathers
 
Working on another car. If that fails to come up to scratch, 5 car season.
 
Back