- 7,938

- LMSCorvetteGT2's Mom's House
- GTP_LancerEvo7
Not all the cars have it in the proper sizeIt's gotta be Classic Steel, quite frankly.
Not all the cars have it in the proper sizeIt's gotta be Classic Steel, quite frankly.
👍Although I see nothing wrong with choosing our own...
C.
Although I see nothing wrong with choosing our own...
[...] I just don't see the point of limiting rims.
I changed mine each week im S3.Weren't complaints in ToCA season 3..
C looking strong at moment.
This is genuinely the most thrilling poll I've ever partaken in.C looking strong at moment.
Why do we have to use the same rim? It's not as if some rims are better performance-wise than others.
If you finished last in every race you'd get 312 points. K
Because why not? BTCC IRL does![]()
If you finished last in every race you'd get 312 points. K
Whilst ya all here: a Radical new points system. Drivers will earn points even if they do not qualify based on their position in Pre-Qualifying.
@Ninners @Andil @Yeratel84 @snowgt @raceorama123432 @LancerEvo7 @chrisjohnson93 @Panoz @AudiMan2011 @DK @hsv @CAMikaze @nascarfan1400 @Scaniabebe @xZAMGMarmite @Holdenhsvgtsr
Puts an emphasis on consistency and also rewards those who turn up more as well. A DNQ does not have quite as big an impact now. Points will also be awarded for leading a lap.
From the near complete ToCA13 OP:
View attachment 287317
If you can get the TOCA BoP as good as V8s, I'll race itMaybe. Also after some more BoP tweaks i'm reconsidering my car![]()
If you can get the TOCA BoP as good as V8s, I'll race it
I wish you would wait to take your car after final specs were released like you did in V8s so that way everyone would know they need your car because that one will inevitably be the best one. With V8s, at least you waited until the Caddy was put in before you finalized your decision after everyone else had the same opportunity to testWell of the 5 we got confirmed, 1mph variation top speeds, within 2 tenths with the Audi a tad back but able to run more consistent laps with the tyre wear around 10% better. Aiming for February launch, march start. Same for Clios.
I wish you would wait to take your car after final specs were released like you did in V8s so that way everyone would know they need your car because that one will inevitably be the best one. With V8s, at least you waited until the Caddy was put in before you finalized your decision after everyone else had the same opportunity to test