FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,293 views
Out of curiosity, has there been a FRL League that involved racing the more modern GT cars(GT-R, AM Vantage, Ferrari 458 Italia, &c)? If there was, I might have missed out on it during the duration of my RLOD-induced sabbatical from GTPlanet. :confused:
 
Currently being tested out.

Ok... BTW have you considered the Punto Abarth?

Out of curiosity, has there been a FRL League that involved racing the more modern GT cars(GT-R, AM Vantage, Ferrari 458 Italia, &c)? If there was, I might have missed out on it during the duration of my RLOD-induced sabbatical from GTPlanet. :confused:

Yes, this one (it's mentioned in the OP as well)
 
Can only make 300 ishHP and no aero :/

FIAT... what would you expect? :rolleyes:

And what about either the MiTo or the 147? (Yes, I would like to see an italian model on the roster) :sly:

EDIT: Nevermind the MiTo, just remembered it's also a low HP car... (although it could be a good replacement for the Clio in the feeder series, that or the 500 Abarth)
 
Hope so. Want to have some good fun this season :)

I know they will be :)

Got a postcard through the FRL inbox, says the guys who make this monster invite you to Matterhorn for WSC X...?? Might have to take this one up, what you say guys?

Matterhorn Dristelen .jpg


Current confirmed locations:

~Le Mans
~Spa
~Daytona
~HSR
~Eiger Short
~Matterhorn
 
Driving the Lancia was... interesting in the final GT5 WSC season. Not sure if I'd do it again.
 
Driving the Lancia was... interesting in the final GT5 WSC season. Not sure if I'd do it again.

Nice touch by the way is that you can add extra headlights or a cover to an extra headlight row, could do it for night races :p
 
Yeah it is cool, except the covers are just about never on when driving. I don't know that annoys me. :p
 
I know they will be :)

Got a postcard through the FRL inbox, says the guys who make this monster invite you to Matterhorn for WSC X...?? Might have to take this one up, what you say guys?

View attachment 286149

A Stratos?


Driving the Lancia was... interesting in the final GT5 WSC season. Not sure if I'd do it again.
Given it's short wheelbase, you'll have a very interesting challenge keeping control when you get into the turns. Especially if you're racing it at Apricot Hill. :scared::crazy:
 
C'mon Furi, you're slacking. I need some trucks to park

Long time no see, don't have time to run them now though.

The Peugeot RCZ has failed testing for ToCA13.
 
Secondary update:

~Control rims likely for ToCA season.
~Traditional standing starts to be replaced with ones with false start checks.
 
So we have to have a specific rim type now + a proper start?

Yep specific type. Thinking (not 100% decided as of yet) of the one currently used on the T13 Civic.

GMt8E2h.jpg
 
RCT4's or the GT 12 spokes.
 
~Control rims likely for ToCA season.

Really? Why? :confused:

~Traditional standing starts to be replaced with ones with false start checks.

Nice, if not to introduce something different, which might make starts more of an issue now... 👍

Just as long as it doesn't look ridiculous like on the V8s.

In case you do decide to go ahead with control rims, Furi, may I suggest you at least give us a chance to vote on which type to use, within a selection of your choosing?
 
In case you do decide to go ahead with control rims, Furi, may I suggest you at least give us a chance to vote on which type to use, within a selection of your choosing?

Planning on it.
 
Back