FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,728 views
No need to worry. You really don't need to fiddle around with the setup a lot compared to WSC VII. If anything, the cars have a little more power (maybe 1 or 2 parts added or less restrictor) and a little less weight, depending on the car. So it should actually make the cars more drivable. If the car behaved well before, it will continue to do so, if not more.

Sounds Good :)👍
 
I'll get some miles in the jag over the next few weeks in preparation for next season
 
I'll probably get it at some point in the future. I presume Jaguar drivers can't switch between the normal and Chromeline versions during the season
 
Got all the GT-O cars save for the Ferrari. The 7M and 20M price tags will have me considering my options.
 
Pretty sure GT-P is going to be full.
 
I will run Matterhorn depending on the date and if my PS3 lets me.
 
I will run Matterhorn depending on the date and if my PS3 lets me.
I might skip the Matterhorn race this season.
 
With so many people missing its a good chance to walk away with a title here.
 
And we're launching this week. Preparations near complete for a 9 event marathon with over 19 hours of driving. WSC VIII is near, and I cannot wait. PM's to go out to a few of you as well :)

EDIT: 1:40am, 279 word pre face complete, plus addtional "sponsor logos" and a lot of google to find adequate material for some manufacturer information. I don't think I ever put in as much effort anywhere else than WSC.
 
Last edited:
And we're launching this week. Preparations near complete for a 9 event marathon with over 19 hours of driving. WSC VIII is near, and I cannot wait. PM's to go out to a few of you as well :)

At last! :D Ever since the last WSC, my first one, ended I have been itching like crazy for the next one to get underway, and to rack up some good finishes and if I'm lucky, my first victory in GT-O. As for my car choice, it is still a mystery but if I do somehow get permission to try my hand at GT-P again during the latter half of the season my choice would unquestionably be the Ford Mark IV.
 
And we're launching this week. Preparations near complete for a 9 event marathon with over 19 hours of driving. WSC VIII is near, and I cannot wait. PM's to go out to a few of you as well :)

EDIT: 1:40am, 279 word pre face complete, plus addtional "sponsor logos" and a lot of google to find adequate material for some manufacturer information. I don't think I ever put in as much effort anywhere else than WSC.

That's why I love this series. You put such a great effort into making so awesome for us. I and the rest of the guys appreciate it, @Furinkazen.
 
Races that run to laps now also have in OP a "maximum time" - this has always been case unofficially but now it's been added to OP. Oh yeah, and a bit of Rolex sponsorship.
 
Sent 12 PM's to people offering them places for next season :)
 
So Alex, how do you think WSC 8 is shaping up after 24 hours?
 
So Alex, how do you think WSC 8 is shaping up after 24 hours?

Not bad. Also whilst I do want to do GTE, i'm giving saturdays a little break post-ToCA11 to focus on working with specs for ToCA12.
 
Not bad. Also whilst I do want to do GTE, i'm giving saturdays a little break post-ToCA11 to focus on working with specs for ToCA12.

You could have a WSC practice day on Saturdays
 
Back