FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,847 views
Uh, I see a S60?! That might make me return to run FFs...
 
I'm definitely running an FF next season.

@Furinkazen, in terms of rear wings, will we be specified a generic wing to run?
 
hsv
I'm definitely running an FF next season.

@Furinkazen, in terms of rear wings, will we be specified a generic wing to run?

Custom wing type where available, dimensions and parts will be specified on the cars Tech Sheet.
 
Oh look, FAS have two great drivers. :rolleyes: :p

There was a government agency called FÁS in Ireland up until a few years ago to provide training to the unemployed, BTW. :dopey:
 
DK
Oh look, FAS have two great drivers. :rolleyes: :p

There was a government agency called FÁS in Ireland up until a few years ago to provide training to the unemployed, BTW. :dopey:
He doesn't have @Andil though ;)
 
What are the 8 cars then? All the cars I know are the Volvo S60 and Honda Accord..
 
What are the 8 cars then? All the cars I know are the Volvo S60 and Honda Accord..
And the one BMW from when Furi spent a week trying to get us to care.
 
What are the 8 cars then? All the cars I know are the Volvo S60 and Honda Accord..

ToCA12 Roster:

Alfa Romeo GT
BMW 1 Series tii
Honda Accord
Lexus IS200 (J)
Mazda6 5Dr
Nissan 370GT
Renault Megane RS
Volvo S50 T Sport
 
And the one BMW from when Furi spent a week trying to get us to care.

Oh, right, the 135i... Damn, I'm driving it at cnd and polar's league, it's so awesome... Damn... T12 choice of car ain't gonna be easy. :lol:

ToCA12 Roster:

Alfa Romeo GT
BMW 1 Series tii
Honda Accord
Lexus IS200 (J)
Mazda6 5Dr
Nissan 370GT
Renault Megane RS
Volvo S50 T Sport

Nevermind, only the Volvo and the BMW interests me.
 
I'm considering Honda and Renault for next season.
 
Back