FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,853 views
Well, during the Nissan Conecept 2020 VGT Super Lap Trial... TOCA Driver @Ninners is currently in 17th position and is the fastest person from the United Kingdom!
Didn't check before, but aren't I 2nd fastest British DS3? I'm 11th fastest DS3 overall.
 
On another subject, is it just me or are no servers appearing when you go into Online mode?
 
On another subject, is it just me or are no servers appearing when you go into Online mode?
Thank God I'm not the only one with this.
 
hsv
Thank God I'm not the only one with this.
*enters GT6 forums*

Everybody has that issue at some point, I could see lobbies about an hour ago but not 2 hours ago.
 
AGH FOR GOD SAKE. I JUST WANT TO TROLL EVERYONE WITH MY FAST MEGANE :yuck:
 
So for toca 12, if your can run a number, run it? If not, no biggie then
 
So for toca 12, if your can run a number, run it? If not, no biggie then

That is the plan - and even then it's optional. My only requirement is team mates do same thing (they either both run a number or not).
 
That is the plan - and even then it's optional. My only requirement is team mates do same thing (they either both run a number or not).
Sounds good. I just wanted to clarify. Really really really reeeeeaaaaally bummed the Hyundai isn't on the list. I'll have to get something like the Nissan and I hope to have a team. Exactly how long is the break here?
 
Sounds good. I just wanted to clarify. Really really really reeeeeaaaaally bummed the Hyundai isn't on the list. I'll have to get something like the Nissan and I hope to have a team. Exactly how long is the break here?

Looking at being organised in around a months time.
 
I'm guessing for numbers we just run whatever number board and font we like...?
 
I'm guessing for numbers we just run whatever number board and font we like...?

Not quite.

HOWEVER going to update FRL members register here with list of there allocated car numbers :)
 
Not quite.

HOWEVER going to update FRL members register here with list of there allocated car numbers :)
*their :sly:

So we get assigned a number, or can we just pick one that we'll run for all series. Maybe give the past season's champions team/driver of the series numbers 1 and 2 or something like that?
 
*their :sly:

So we get assigned a number, or can we just pick one that we'll run for all series. Maybe give the past season's champions team/driver of the series numbers 1 and 2 or something like that?

I'll assign some numbers (eg I always use 54, @FlyingFox always uses #85, and so on). Of course people may want special numbers for some series. And yes #1 is reserved as a choice for the reigning champion to use.
 
No one else in ToCA or WSC wanted to run #16, so I'm pretty sure I can claim that.
 
I'll assign some numbers (eg I always use 54, @FlyingFox always uses #85, and so on). Of course people may want special numbers for some series. And yes #1 is reserved as a choice for the reigning champion to use.
No one else in ToCA or WSC wanted to run #16, so I'm pretty sure I can claim that.

Everyone will be tagged here and posted :) Might take a little bit but, it will work.
 
That makes a lot of sense. I'll be #11 if that doesn't rustle anyone's jimmies.
 
That makes a lot of sense. I'll be #11 if that doesn't rustle anyone's jimmies.

And I won't penalise anyone for running a number either :) ;) - the WSC grid looked damn sexy with all those numbered 60's GT's :drool:
 
Oh. Not a single jimmy was rustled that day.
 
If you don't remember my number, I'm not doing a frl race again.
 
I will be running 15 or 80 in my events.
 
Back