FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,861 views


In seriousness, that was unexpected. @Scaniabebe you need to pull your finger out and assemble some sort of a team.


If the 4 car teams had continued, we would have for sure tried to get you (you know this already though ;))
 
If the 4 car teams had continued, we would have for sure tried to get you (you know this already though ;))

Well tough as he's already confirmed to have been signed with HSR for another Season ;)
And another driver should also be confirmed by the end of Season 11.. So we're getting there ;)
 
Well tough as he's already confirmed to have been signed with HSR for another Season ;)
And another driver should also be confirmed by the end of Season 11.. So we're getting there ;)

Well Jason, first I ever known about it. ;)
 
From what I've heard, HSR are very into long-term contracts... unfortunately, the drivers aren't as keen. :sly:
 
hsv
From what I've heard, HSR are very into long-term contracts... unfortunately, the drivers aren't as keen. :sly:

From what I heard Scania wasn't even going to be running full time if at all ;)
 
From what I heard Scania wasn't even going to be running full time if at all ;)
Surprised to hear that with that line up. That Volvo handles better than some might think.👍
 
Surprised to hear that with that line up. That Volvo handles better than some might think.👍

It's on paper heaviest FWD and most powerful and in testing certainly not fastest but definitely more driveable I find.
 
It's on paper heaviest FWD and most powerful and in testing certainly not fastest but definitely more driveable I find.
Heaviest and most powerfullest? Sounds like my car considering that's what I've had the last 2 seasons :lol:
 
Heaviest and most powerfullest? Sounds like my car considering that's what I've had the last 2 seasons :lol:

If I recall its around 370hp and 1270kg
 
Great decision to make yourself an independent so you don't hold back the main team from getting good points 👍

Also no offense to anyone but majority of Independents (this season) I do have the pace to beat. So I can challenge for a title as well.
 
To ensure you win the Indi title, give AMD a low powered car that actually turns without having to use the handbrake, and it should be fairly easy 👍
 
I've had an appalling year in terms of results. I know I can be much higher up the grid, Silverstone showed it.
 
hsv
I've had an appalling year in terms of results. I know I can be much higher up the grid, Silverstone showed it.

Same - see Brands and testing before update. I was in 30.9's at Spa pre update ffs.
 
The first round at Brands killed me. That DNF set me back right from the start.
 
To ensure you win the Indi title, give AMD a low powered car that actually turns without having to use the handbrake, and it should be fairly easy 👍
Haven't came across a car yet that locks the loaded front wheel using the handbrake but if you do let me know.
 
Same - see Brands and testing before update. I was in 30.9's at Spa pre update ffs.
The update killed the responsiveness of the Ford :( I loved it before all the stupid updates which gave it more understeer before Silverstone and then the physics update and toe change before Apricot Hill.
 
The update killed the responsiveness of the Ford :( I loved it before all the stupid updates which gave it more understeer before Silverstone and then the physics update and toe change before Apricot Hill.

It really must be a dog, if you can do 30.6 at Brands Hatch. :rolleyes:
 
ToCA12 Roster:

Alfa Romeo GT
BMW 1 Series tii
Honda Accord
Lexus IS200 (J)
Mazda6 5Dr
Nissan 370GT
Renault Megane RS
Volvo S50 T Sport
For the returning cars, will the power and weight specs remain about the same as they are now?
 
For the returning cars, will the power and weight specs remain about the same as they are now?

Some of them yes.
 
So I think i'll gather update 1.10 information in here.

Car Numbers:
Car Number styles are equippable to Premium-type cars, mostly road cars. A few unmarked race cars (Jaguar XJ13 for instance) can have them applied. This also applies to Chromeline versions. WSC VIII is using them with immediate effect, and expect ToCA to follow suite for the cars that they can be equipped with.

Brake Calipers:
Paintable. Kinda pointless imo, but a little personalised touch all the same.

Bathurst:
Fixed at last. Raceable without stuttering / glitching. Expect Bathurst in the next ToCA season in 1 way or another and WSC.
 
How long does the update take? If it takes a long time, then there is a chance I will be missing ToCA as I get back Saturday afternoon.
 
Don't worry Orama, I might still get your spit, this is for ToCA I'm talking about.
 
Well, during the Nissan Conecept 2020 VGT Super Lap Trial... TOCA Driver @Ninners is currently in 17th position and is the fastest person from the United Kingdom!
 
Well, during the Nissan Conecept 2020 VGT Super Lap Trial... TOCA Driver @Ninners is currently in 17th position and is the fastest person from the United Kingdom!
Yeah I was 8th at one point.

I know I could go faster by about 0.2 but really can't be bothered.
 
Yeah I was 8th at one point.

I know I could go faster by about 0.2 but really can't be bothered.

You should have been bothered. We need to advertise TOCA to the world :P
 
Back