- 12,513

- Ireland
- The__Luke
Same, as Furi's bulletproof lobbies can't contain me and my awesomeness, that and i cba turning up.Don't worry. Slim chances of me starting anyways
Same, as Furi's bulletproof lobbies can't contain me and my awesomeness, that and i cba turning up.Don't worry. Slim chances of me starting anyways
How bout we share the 15 thenSame, as Furi's bulletproof lobbies can't contain me and my awesomeness, that and i cba turning up.
None of us know what the hell you're on aboutAwww, how thoughtful <3
(How the hell can i type coherently when i can't walk properly?)
11 is goneBummer, can't pick 0. 👎
Are any of these taken?
25
11
6
If you don't remember my number, I'm not doing a frl race again.
He raced last FridayI can't remember the last time I saw you race Luke
#85 but I think Alex knows that.
Why? Is that your age#85 but I think Alex knows that.
Why? Is that your age
Only joking mate![]()
Same age as my dad then.....ahhh only 39 years to go
In all honesty I only have a couple races left so you'll be able to use 43.Furi knows#43 for me.
Why do you have to be so difficult Lancer![]()
If you're running 43 then I'll take 7
![]()
You're still young ... I'm over 50![]()
Now you know better...btw I just love Ford GT40 that's why I wanna use it in WSC. Maybe I'm crazy or fool/stupid but that the way is![]()
I've also found another driver who wants in to the WSC line up at some point