FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,861 views
@Phouchg (though call him Niko :P), drives in WEC and I was talking about WSC to him said he rather likes the sound of it. Well I can't put what he actual said down here :P
 
Along trundles the 15 year old, feeling a hip and spritely young chap.
 
Oh me and carbon go way back, and yes that car line up did very much interest me. Calling me a good driver might be a bit of an overstatement though :p But thanks jammy you're an excellent driver yourself.
 
I wish someone could make a video of the 3 way battle at Brands of @Furinkazen, @Pluxtheduck and myself.

3 prototypes hellbent for leather, passing GT cars with no mercy.
 
Ah...now you have overstatement :)
Oh me and carbon go way back, and yes that car line up did very much interest me. Calling me a good driver might be a bit of an overstatement though :p But thanks jammy you're an excellent driver yourself.
 
ToCA - Car Specs and Future.

ToCA12's roster has been confirmed, and the track list (which was initially confirmed) is still being worked out, but since the recent 1.10 update a new feature for adding numbers to "premium" cars has been introduced. Numbers will be available for supported vehicles next season, though visually it may seem a little strange the mix. Afterwards, I plan on slowly "premiumising" the field back to premiums cars. So expect no new standards post ToCA12. (would make @LancerEvo7 very happy :p)
 
And your first change is including Hyundai in Toca 12
 
ToCA - Car Specs and Future.

ToCA12's roster has been confirmed, and the track list (which was initially confirmed) is still being worked out, but since the recent 1.10 update a new feature for adding numbers to "premium" cars has been introduced. Numbers will be available for supported vehicles next season, though visually it may seem a little strange the mix. Afterwards, I plan on slowly "premiumising" the field back to premiums cars. So expect no new standards post ToCA12. (would make @LancerEvo7 very happy :p)
I think everybody without numbers would be happy.

Also first mention of T13 already.
 
I think everybody without numbers would be happy.

Also first mention of T13 already.

Don't want to make all the testing and announcements already done null and void, be kinda unfair that.
 
In theory I got around 7 more cars in the pipeline... all premium...
Mini
Range Rover
Suzuki Swift
Toyota GT86
A rubbish Mazda

Can't think of what the final two cars could be..
 
Volvo C30 R-Design?

Won't confirm anything.

Will confirm a 10 week T12 schedule.... two visits to Bathurst for non championship events either end of the season.
 
Mini
Range Rover
Suzuki Swift
Toyota GT86
A rubbish Mazda

Can't think of what the final two cars could be..

2/5. Give ya credit.
 
Back