- 44,186

- Blackburn
- Furinkazen_54
Mini, Toyota/Suzuki.
1/3.
Mini, Toyota/Suzuki.
EvoMini
Range Rover
Suzuki Swift
Toyota GT86
A rubbish Mazda
Can't think of what the final two cars could be..
Haha oh god we're doomed, surprised I got any! They are all w*nk!2/5. Give ya credit.
My 4 time race winning range rover says hiHaha oh god we're doomed, surprised I got any! They are all w*nk!
Yeah but you probably just smashed your way to the front.My 4 time race winning range rover says hi
@Scaniabebe always told me he liked his back doors smashed though.....Yeah but you probably just smashed your way to the front.
@Scaniabebe always told me he liked his back doors smashed though.....
Surprised not to see the ford back as it's won the last 2 drivers championships
I swear Furi said the Ford is gone.
Not as big as his ego would have been if he won the indy championshipI'm not having a wing bigger than @hsv 's team/series names in the series.![]()
Have you seen the Renault custom rear wing..?I'm not having a wing bigger than @hsv 's team/series names in the series.![]()
Have you seen the Renault custom rear wing..?
Can I have a little wing pwezYeah, point is i'm using the custom made rear wings which can have size changed - you saw the Renault one at Bathurst saturday. Ford can't have it fitted however...
Can I have a little wing pwez
I hope they aren't wider than the arches....All cars have a set spec wing.
I hope they aren't wider than the arches....
Furi, is it the 135i or 135i tii?
How many of each car can be chosen for T12? ie. if Humberside run 2 Renaults, how many does that leave?
As spares for when they break down. ( can't talk I used 4 alfas in t11)2/3.
So my 8 car Land Rover armada will be frowned upon?
So my 8 car Land Rover armada will be frowned upon?
As spares for when they break down. ( can't talk I used 4 alfas in t11)
I already called dibs....
I prefer the term "well used"You just wreck everything.
My thoughts in bold.Time to place my bets...
Furi to be beaten by his teammates
THAT'S why he went indy, so he won't get embarrassed by his teammates for once!
HSV or AMD to cause controversy atleast ONCE during the season
Meh, if either does it'll be because someone whines too much.
Scania to send a PM to Furi
No arguements here.
Furi to bitch about Scania, Holden or HSV in his banter-free convo.Time to place my bets...
Furi to be beaten by his teammates
HSV or AMD to cause controversy atleast ONCE during the season
Scania to send a PM to Furi
And it's all dax's faultTime to place my bets...
Furi to be beaten by his teammates
HSV or AMD to cause controversy atleast ONCE during the season
Scania to send a PM to Furi