FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,871 views
Time to place my bets...

Furi to be beaten by his teammates

HSV or AMD to cause controversy atleast ONCE during the season

Scania to send a PM to Furi
And there will be one car that is absolutely useless like the Mazda.
 
Not quite.

HOWEVER going to update FRL members register here with list of there allocated car numbers :)

*takes the #9 away from everyone's grasps*
 
For next season planning on refreshing OP for ToCA, which hasn't really changed in 10 seasons. Any suggestions on how to make it better / changes?
 
For next season planning on refreshing OP for ToCA, which hasn't really changed in 10 seasons. Any suggestions on how to make it better / changes?
Links to previous seasons, which you used to do, but don't anymore. Its more useful for when we want to go back to a previous ToCA season.
 
Links to previous seasons, which you used to do, but don't anymore. Its more useful for when we want to go back to a previous ToCA season.

GTP wouldn't give me the option back when I opened the threads. Certainly on the "to do" list 👍
 
For next season planning on refreshing OP for ToCA, which hasn't really changed in 10 seasons. Any suggestions on how to make it better / changes?
Yes it has.

ToCA Season 1

upload_2014-7-29_14-40-58.png


ToCA11 Part 1


upload_2014-7-29_14-41-52.png


Part 2

upload_2014-7-29_14-42-15.png



Part 3

upload_2014-7-29_14-43-10.png


Part 3(cont)

upload_2014-7-29_14-44-13.png




...
 
Regarding TOCA 12 Manufacturer's Championship: You should only count the 2 best results per manufacturer per race. Otherwise the manufacturer with the most cars has a severe advantage.
 
Regarding TOCA 12 Manufacturer's Championship: You should only count the 2 best results per manufacturer per race. Otherwise the manufacturer with the most cars has a severe advantage.

I'll put that to test team and new stewards - there should hopefully be two new stewards this season :)
 
ToCA 3 part 1

upload_2014-7-29_14-51-33.png


part 2

upload_2014-7-29_14-51-55.png


part 3

upload_2014-7-29_14-52-14.png


part 4

upload_2014-7-29_14-52-35.png


part 5

upload_2014-7-29_14-53-6.png


ToCA3 (2nd post)

upload_2014-7-29_14-50-43.png
 
I guess AMD would come in handy since he has a capture card, so does Dax but y'know he kinda quits a lot.
 

Yeah but he's pretty busy. Already asked @adam46 but he is even more so. Plus someone who's a regular in the series would be of help as they are up to date with everything and events in races..
 
Yeah but he's pretty busy. Already asked @adam46 but he is even more so. Plus someone who's a regular in the series would be of help as they are up to date with everything and events in races..
See edit.
 
AMD could do the capturing... I could do the editing ;)
I like to think that it's something I'm not completely incompetent with... With a bit of Premire Pro and DaVinci Resolve - I think I could get it looking nice ;)
 
Hold on... when I was stumbling around GTP in 2011-ish, Season 3 was one thing that interested me.
 
hsv
Hold on... when I was stumbling around GTP in 2011-ish, Season 3 was one thing that interested me.

Jeez you been around that long?
 
Back