FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,897 views
Jeez you been around that long?
I starting lurking as a non-member (just used it as a news site) from when GT5 was announced.
 
I've been here 2 years. Never really lurked
 
It adds skill to the starts instead of hold trigger and go.
It'll get you. It will also cause massive wrecks though. Think in race 2 and 3 when Furi starts up front. That means he has to not false start twice in a row. That will kill someone because of his penalty :sly:
 
When I first had it I jumped the start then I had a terrible start and lost like 8 places by Turn 1 before Furi restarted it(yes!).
 
It'll get you. It will also cause massive wrecks though.
I haven't seen any massive wrecks of any sort. When you get a false start, you have a little speed to be able to pull to the side of the road before anyone launches.
 
FRL member number list - please confirm if correct:

Clashing numbers will only cause and issue if both people are in the same race.

#2 @gokartman78
#3 @Niop
#5 @Pluxtheduck
#6 @RedPartyhat
#7 @RyanRacer
#9 @ranhammerR34
#11 @cnd01
#12 @Yeratel84
#15 @gtpanoz
#16 @Roflwaffle
#17 @rustyMercedes
#19 @Siggers
#20 @Holdenhsvgtsr
#21 @jammy21
#23 @Downhill Dino
#24 @rolo912011
#25 @hsv
#27 @DrifterJoe
#30 @Michelin
#31 @MatheusBond
#33 @LancerEvo7
#35 @R0ssingt0n
#38 @CAMikaze
#43 @raceorama123432
#44 @Ninners
#54 @Furinkazen
#55 @Scaniabebe
#60 @smuffyatfcp
#72 @snowgt
#77 @Andil or @Spurgy 777
#84 @Yeratel84 (ToCA special)
#85 @FlyingFox
#93 @chrisjohnson93
#94 @DK
#99 @smuffyatfcp
 
Last edited:
@Spurgy 777 is going to have to fight for #77 if we're ever in the same race together
 
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT​

East Coast Motorsports will be ending their partnership with whatever RPM's called this week. We will not be partaking in ToCA12 but will return with a 2 car team for ToCA13. Drivers are already confirmed. Furi is a lamp. That is all.
 
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT​

East Coast Motorsports will be ending their partnership with whatever RPM's called this week. We will not be partaking in ToCA12 but will return with a 2 car team for ToCA13. Drivers are already confirmed. Furi is a lamp. That is all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
FRL member number list - please confirm if correct:

Clashing numbers will only cause and issue if both people are in the same race.

#3 @Niop
#5 @Pluxtheduck
#6 @RedPartyhat
#7 @RyanRacer
#11 @cnd01
#12 @Yeratel84
#16 @Roflwaffle
#17 @rustyMercedes
#19 @Siggers
#20 @Holdenhsvgtsr
#21 @jammy21
#23 @Downhill Dino
#27 @DrifterJoe
#30 @Michelin
#31 @MatheusBond
#35 @R0ssingt0n
#38 @gtpanoz or @CAMikaze
#43 @raceorama123432 or @LancerEvo7
#44 @Ninners
#54 @Furinkazen
#55 @Scaniabebe
#60 @smuffyatfcp
#72 @snowgt
#77 @Andil or @Spurgy 777
#78 @gokartman78
#85 @FlyingFox
#93 @chrisjohnson93
#99 @smuffyatfcp

Drivers who I require a number from:
@hsv ,@DK , @rolo912011 , @ranhammerR34

24 please 👍
 
I already put down 6, so 25.
 
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT​

East Coast Motorsports will be ending their partnership with whatever RPM's called this week. We will not be partaking in ToCA12 but will return with a 2 car team for ToCA13. Drivers are already confirmed. Furi is a lamp. That is all.
This sounds promising.
 
Furi knows ;) #43 for me.

Why do you have to be so difficult Lancer ;) :p If you're running 43 then I'll take 7 :)
That adds up. ;)

Meanwhile, I'll take 38 if that's OK with @gtpanoz.
 
Mine will be #94. Are we allowed to change these later?
 
I'll change mine to 1 when I win the Toca title this season
 
In actual GT6 news: Zahara Environment.... from neogaf...

granturismo6_76ajsx.png


granturismo6_6l4jf4.png
 
Back