- 7,938

- LMSCorvetteGT2's Mom's House
- GTP_LancerEvo7
Looks like it's got about as many triangles as the newer ToCA cars.
In actual GT6 news: Zahara Environment.... from neogaf...
![]()
![]()
Looks like it's got about as many triangles as the newer ToCA cars.
A nice place for you to get lost after going off track.One huge area modeled there though.
Unless there's no pits.Y'know WSC are gonna find a way to race there no matter what.
The Mille Miglia of WSC?Y'know WSC are gonna find a way to race there no matter what.
Targa Florio?The Mille Miglia of WSC?
Either.Targa Florio?
Just speculation, I have no proof of any Course Maker connection. This is the Nurburgring environment.
If the Course Maker themes are of the same size![]()
@Spurgy 777 is going to have to fight for #77 if we're ever in the same race together
Nah, I'll just take it from youor I could take #7 from Ryan depending on what mood I'm in
![]()
Take it from me?![]()
I take #15 for the number. My first, second, third and fourth picks have already been taken.![]()
You greedy bastard!Nah, I'll just take it from youor I could take #7 from Ryan depending on what mood I'm in
![]()
Can I just get my 100 penalty points now then
Only if Yera was a stewardCan I just get my 100 penalty points now then![]()
Season 1 -Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 2 -Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 3 -Sumo098 (Overall, Independents), Team MRT (Teams)
Season 4 -GTP_DaxCobra (Overall),GTP_PaulMac(Independents), VenoMMotorsports (Teams)
Season 5 -Spurgy777 (Overall),JoeOfTheFire (Independents), DeathByCarbon Racing (Teams),Volvov(Makes)
Season 6 -Spurgy777 (Overall),ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams),Volvo (Makes)
Season 7 -Spurgy777 (Overall),Yeratel84 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams),Mazda (Makes)
Season 8 -Smuffyatcp (Overall),GTPanoz (Independents), Team RPM (Teams),Volkswagen (Makes)
Season 9 -Yeratel84 (Overall), Carbonox (Independents), SYM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)
Season 10 -JoeOfTheFire (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Honda (Makes)
Season 11 - Nin-Chin (Overall), AMD87 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Ford (Makes)
You're welcome![]()
*Fixed other typoSeason 1 -Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 2 -Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 3 -Sumo098 (Overall, Independents), Team MRT (Teams)
Season 4 -GTP_DaxCobra (Overall),GTP_PaulMac(Independents), VenoMMotorsports (Teams)
Season 5 -Spurgy777 (Overall),JoeOfTheFire (Independents), DeathByCarbon Racing (Teams),Volvo(Makes)
Season 6 -Spurgy777 (Overall),ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams),Volvo (Makes)
Season 7 -Spurgy777 (Overall),Yeratel84 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams),Mazda (Makes)
Season 8 -Smuffyatcp (Overall),GTPanoz (Independents), Team RPM (Teams),Volkswagen (Makes)
Season 9 -Yeratel84 (Overall), Carbonox (Independents), SYM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)
Season 10 -JoeOfTheFire (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Honda (Makes)
Season 11 - Bellend (Overall), AMD87 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Ford (Makes)
You're welcome
*fixed volvov typo
Fail. @ Season 5*Fixed other typo
Did season 4 only last 2 turns since Dax managed to be champion?