FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,897 views
FRL member number list - please confirm if correct:

Clashing numbers will only cause and issue if both people are in the same race.

#3 @Niop
#5 @Pluxtheduck
#6 @RedPartyhat
#7 @RyanRacer
#11 @cnd01
#12 @Yeratel84
#15 @gtpanoz
#16 @Roflwaffle
#17 @rustyMercedes
#19 @Siggers
#20 @Holdenhsvgtsr
#21 @jammy21
#23 @Downhill Dino
#24 @rolo912011
#25 @hsv
#27 @DrifterJoe
#30 @Michelin
#31 @MatheusBond
#35 @R0ssingt0n
#38 @CAMikaze
#43 @raceorama123432 or @LancerEvo7
#44 @Ninners
#54 @Furinkazen
#55 @Scaniabebe
#60 @smuffyatfcp
#72 @snowgt
#77 @Andil or @Spurgy 777
#78 @gokartman78
#85 @FlyingFox
#93 @chrisjohnson93
#99 @smuffyatfcp

Drivers who I require a number from:
@DK

@Furinkazen Add #9 for me please. ;)
 
It's meaningless mostly but I'll use 33 in races where I race with O'Rama.
 
Since my number since the dawn of time is taken, #1.
 
FRL member number list - please confirm if correct:

Clashing numbers will only cause and issue if both people are in the same race.

#3 @Niop
#5 @Pluxtheduck
#6 @RedPartyhat
#7 @RyanRacer
#11 @cnd01
#12 @Yeratel84
#15 @gtpanoz
#16 @Roflwaffle
#17 @rustyMercedes
#19 @Siggers
#20 @Holdenhsvgtsr
#21 @jammy21
#23 @Downhill Dino
#24 @rolo912011
#25 @hsv
#27 @DrifterJoe
#30 @Michelin
#31 @MatheusBond
#35 @R0ssingt0n
#38 @CAMikaze
#43 @raceorama123432 or @LancerEvo7
#44 @Ninners
#54 @Furinkazen
#55 @Scaniabebe
#60 @smuffyatfcp
#72 @snowgt
#77 @Andil or @Spurgy 777
#78 @gokartman78
#85 @FlyingFox
#93 @chrisjohnson93
#99 @smuffyatfcp

Drivers who I require a number from:
@DK

I'll be using #84 in ToCA... #12 is for everything else

Also...

@snowgt @Siggers @gtpanoz will be your ToCA12 Stewards :)

Not the best way of finding out you've been sacked... :ouch:
 
Since my number since the dawn of time is taken, #1.
You can have your number since the dawn of the dinosaur in Conti still ;)
 
I'll be using #84 in ToCA... #12 is for everything else

Also...



Not the best way of finding out you've been sacked... :ouch:

Stewards have always been rotated every two seasons...
 
Updated numbers in OP.
 
If I ever get around to another FRL race I'll take #76.
 
Just noting that I'm still using #43 if I'm not racing against O'Rama (and in WSC as we already went through the bother of dealing with that).
 
The Kiwi lives! Where have you been all this time?
Here and there. I'm off to uni soon, which means that I can make my own choices:lol:. I'll see if I can make it for TOCA 12, however, if there is another Clio Cup, I'm up for that.
 
What's the official active driver count for FRL?
 
Here and there. I'm off to uni soon, which means that I can make my own choices:lol:. I'll see if I can make it for TOCA 12, however, if there is another Clio Cup, I'm up for that.

See ya in T12 :)

I'll reserve #87
👍

What's the official active driver count for FRL?

Whoevers in OP. Left a couple part timers and one-off members out.
 
For ToCA12 I would say thread would be up soon. A lot depends on test results and there shouldn't be too many major changes required. Expecting R1 to fall late August to early september.
 
Why are you saying goodbye to standard cars?
 
Since T12 is starting so early it's really likely I'll miss more than 1 round :indiff:

Probably half the season even.

T13 I should be full time.
 
Back