FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,897 views
OK Later this year I may resurrect the Swift Series or I may replace the Swift with the Nissan March 12SR '07.

Not sure yet.
 
Last edited:
What are the specs on those Swifts/Micras...?

That series seems similar to another. We wouldn't want to have two series with similar specs, right?
 
If it's a one-make it doesn't really barge into ITCB right? Assuming that's what you're referring to.
 
What are the specs on those Swifts/Micras...?

That series seems similar to another. We wouldn't want to have two series with similar specs, right?

It's a concept Andrew. Don't be so worried :)

Fox, GT-O will be coming sundays on my end as well.


If it's a one-make it doesn't really barge into ITCB right? Assuming that's what you're referring to.
I thought ITC-B had more than one make?

It does.
 
It's a concept Andrew. Don't be so worried :)

Fox, GT-O will be coming sundays on my end as well.

GTO Stand alone series? [giggles like a girl, claps hands rapidly and jumps up and down in seat]

May do it after that then.
 
GTO Stand alone series? [giggles like a girl, claps hands rapidly and jumps up and down in seat]

And then some ~cough WSC testbed as well, potential Garage 56's... *calls @LancerEvo7 "

Oh and i'm err planning and noticing at least 4 Bathurst events due before year is out across all FRL series.

A 2 hour spot race is underway in planning and testing.

GT-O is in early planning, but as a lot of the assets can be switched with WSC and vice versa.

@Roflwaffle @Ninners be afraid there have been possible adjustments to ToCA12.
 
And then some ~cough WSC testbed as well, potential Garage 56's... *calls @LancerEvo7 "

Oh and i'm err planning and noticing at least 4 Bathurst events due before year is out across all FRL series.

A 2 hour spot race is underway in planning and testing.

GT-O is in early planning, but as a lot of the assets can be switched with WSC and vice versa.

@Roflwaffle @Ninners be afraid there have been possible adjustments to ToCA11.

Need any help mate?
 
What are the specs on those Swifts/Micras...?

That series seems similar to another. We wouldn't want to have two series with similar specs, right?
Well Fox's series is two and a half years old, so I think he's gonna stick to his gut on this one.;)
 
Well Fox's series is two and a half years old, so I think he's gonna stick to his gut on this one.;)
I would volunteer to change my specs if need be.
 
Also pointing out i'm especially busy this month as come Uni time in september I won't have as much GTP or seat time, so laying down all the groundwork now :)
 
Swifts has always been a single spec series, hence the Suzuki Swift Challenge.
 
*Pokes head over wall* Did somebody say Suzuki Swift revival? Interesting as that was originally where I was going to go for breaking into serious GTP racing. A revival would gain my attention if it ever goes ahead.
 
Okay, okay... But, hey, at least I am being friendly and discussing it.

Remember this time, last year? :p
 
Back