- 3,893

- Somewhere
- Roflwaffle16
Yep, @V8-Johnboy has some explaining to doWell it was a pitbull, bulldog kind of thing. I'm not the greatest at identifying specific breeds but it's a dog defiantly of that type.
Yep, @V8-Johnboy has some explaining to doWell it was a pitbull, bulldog kind of thing. I'm not the greatest at identifying specific breeds but it's a dog defiantly of that type.
Bulldog's are nice.
Big difference mate.
Nonsense. I have two 120+ lb. Dogs. They fight everyone over everything...DogWhisperer_Andrew, formerly ITCC_Andrew, occasionally bumps into the FRL threads to share his wonderful dog whispering wisdom.
Yes. He slays women and your wallet.![]()
Look like a killer to you![]()
Wallet correct.Yes. He slays women and your wallet.
More teasers please.Topic please gents.
Wondered how long that would take.Topic please gents. Heal soon @Scaniabebe
Can I guess why?Well we've dropped BMW.
Why? Because you can't drive it? It's OP?Well we've dropped BMW.
Is there a car replacing it.Well we've dropped BMW.
Too slow on straights.
Can't do when at heaviest its OP in turns.Add more power.
Is it OP in the corners?Too slow on straights.
Why are you so surprised?EDIT OMG I GOT TREE'D ****
Because I thought the days of me being tree'd were over.Why are you so surprised?
No it isn't.It's too old.
Hey that's my line.No it isn't.
No it isn't.
This is the FRL thread not the WSC thread... We're talking about ToCA.So is. It's in the 50's. Although I know the 300SL will stick around.