FRL ~ GTE II ~ Series Cancelled see Post #108

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 107 comments
Car number #44
Toyota supra
Scar racing

But late to the party, will catch you thru the week for any practice sessions.

Scheduling reshuffles over at VRR mean I'll be coming to race at Nurb GP this weekend rather than Dragon Trail.

Was getting no notifications hmm.

TEST DETAILS / DRIVERS BRIEFING - Nurburgring

@CrazyJohn @DrifterJoe @Panoz @LancerEvo7 @Foxed @Clean Racer @cnd01 @GTPorsche @FireEmblem10 @TNR_KING_FILO @Yeratel84 @weescotman @polarbear345 @raceorama123432 @AudiMan2011

Week 2 is the first of the format to be used for the rest of the season. Practice lobby up whilst I am AFK during the daytime - check PSN in a bit for me putting the room up.

Qualifying is now on the hour at 1900 BST (approx 6hrs 15 from this post). Note this is the last race of the season in BST - rest of season will be same time Q (1900) but in GMT instead.

Race is 1hr 30min approx, however after glitched timing issues last week (only fixable by the next GTS update) race distance will be 44 laps + the manual rolling start pace lap. Pace lap speed single file at 75mph / 120kph for the majority of the lap, exit of final chicane then slow to 50mph / 80kph. 2x2 with Odd numbers on right, even on left, Green flag will be at the timing line - there are two chequered stripes but the timing line is the SECOND one of these lines. Any jump starts will be reviewed post race and 30 second penalty will be applied post-race.

Race Control will be the FRL Discord in the FRL Official Voice Channel - see you tonight :D

Furi

Green flag will be at the timing line - there are two chequered stripes but the timing line is the SECOND one of these lines.

Adequate solution would be for polesitter to control the start, from anywhere between timing line to grid start line.

Good thing you signed at the end, otherwise we would never have known who posted it...

Please just let the polesitter control the start.
Adequate solution would be for polesitter to control the start, from anywhere between timing line to grid start line.

Good thing you signed at the end, otherwise we would never have known who posted it...

If you think that'll help? Just mindful of V8s back on GT6 when literally half the grid didn't know when to go properly.

If you think that'll help? Just mindful of V8s back on GT6 when literally half the grid didn't know when to go properly.
Give a reminder in the lobby before starting the race. People shouldn't have any excuses then.

Strategy should be interesting here. 0 stops vs 1 stop.

Edit- forgot about the mandatory stop. Definitely a 1 stop race then.

I keep losing connection to the network. May be due to weather on my end.

Anyone else having issues? Did the Lobby crash or was it just me that was dropped?

Everyone disconnected and now I can't find the lobby

EDIT: Never mind

It won't be as bad when we're all bunched up, V8s was well spread out. Connor and I would just catch everyone sleeping because we watched the leader on radar instead of the cars around us.

Depends on car and how alien you are or aren't. BoP is garbage and how much time you put in makes a ridiculous difference on this game.
Haven't been playing for a while yet still hit the times stated. Alien or not, surely its about having fun, it is a game after all.

Haven't been playing for a while yet still hit the times stated. Alien or not, surely its about having fun, it is a game after all.
I'm with Lancer here, the BoP of Connor is quite skewed, I know after Nurb weekend for sure at least 1 car getting a boost and another a nerf.

Back