FRL ~ GTE II ~ Series Cancelled see Post #108

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 107 comments
I see you're new to the esports world.
Not at all, some take it seriously others don't. End of the day it's a game, a source of fun. Why take it seriously, drive to your ability and you'll enjoy it, push too hard and you'll only get frustrated. I don't even qualify in daily, manufacturers or nations cup, 9 times out of 10 you'll get taken out at the first corner and end up getting annoyed.

Buff to the Aston, nerf to the M6. Predictable.
That is actually right tbf, plus nerf to the Corvette, buff to the Porsche, and adjustment to the Toyota that wouldn't really nerf or buff it. But the tweaks would need to be so big that you need to do it from scratch. Which no one gives enough of a **** to do.

Sorry guys. I will not make this event today. It is early afternoon here and RL with the family has been hectic. Good luck in the race and see you next week.

If you're nerfing the c7, give the Aston the same nerf. Filo just had the edge on me for pace, but had worse luck in the race. The c7 was faster in a straight line, while his Aston gained in the corners.

Mostly uneventful race. Really bizarre incident with Lancer at start where he just twitched across me after running wide. Next 18 laps all but 1 were within 1sec of one another. Had a big off in stint 2 after losing brakes and some more scares with traffic near end. 4th but should have been 5th by rights, really unlucky of Weather to DC from a very strong run.

If you're nerfing the c7, give the Aston the same nerf. Filo just had the edge on me for pace, but had worse luck in the race. The c7 was faster in a straight line, while his Aston gained in the corners.
A. Who gives a ****, it's not like any of us take this seriously enough that it matters.
B. I'm gonna redo it from scratch bc this BoP is beyond saving.

Two races in a row I've been disconnected out of a good position, really sick of my ISP already.

Series officially cancelled. Poor grids plus a saturday job for me restricting my racing. For more information on what's new and next, check here.

Back