FRL ~ Hankook AUDI SPORT TT CUP ~ Roflwaffle - Inaugaural Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 267 comments
  • 19,764 views

After the failed Brands round - what to do?

  • Re-run Brands races this weekend - Qualifying results are still saved.

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Run both Nurburgring GP Races.

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Run a triple-header of Nurburgring GP Races.

    Votes: 4 30.8%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Test lobby open.
 
Will fix!

Two wheels on track, kerb as track, not allowed past the kerb. Anything past the kerb is considered off track.
Does "not allowed past the kerb" mean we can't have any wheels inside of the kerb at all, or it's fine as long as 2 tyres are still on track/kerb?
 
Does "not allowed past the kerb" mean we can't have any wheels inside of the kerb at all, or it's fine as long as 2 tyres are still on track/kerb?

Not allowed any wheels past outer edge of the kerb.
 
Does "not allowed past the kerb" mean we can't have any wheels inside of the kerb at all, or it's fine as long as 2 tyres are still on track/kerb?

So basically it's not 2 wheels on track :p
 
Last edited:
Room open, Q 20 past.
 
HEY! :D Do you mind if I jump into the fight as a reserve sometime? Car is currently #17 but can be changed to #317. ;) The Independent Team name would be Team 317 Motorsports. Let me know what's up! -- Randy
 
HEY! :D Do you mind if I jump into the fight as a reserve sometime? Car is currently #17 but can be changed to #317. ;) The Independent Team name would be Team 317 Motorsports. Let me know what's up! -- Randy

Room for you in R2, join.

@GTFraker you're celestial right? You screwed yourself in that case, you pitted for no reason and messed your own race.
 
Room for you in R2, join.

@GTFraker you're celestial right? You screwed yourself in that case, you pitted for no reason and messed your own race.
I don't know if you had damage turned on but my car wouldn't speed up after the impact.
 
I don't know if you had damage turned on but my car wouldn't speed up after the impact.

Yes, if you get damage in chicane, damage stays around 30s, would have gone on finish straight.

Some shots from the races.
20171126213602.jpg
20171126213611.jpg
20171126213534.jpg
20171126213543.jpg
20171126213552.jpg
 
If anyone wishes to post protests / complaints about driving etc, please do so by tuesday 11:59 GMT. Results / tables will be released Friday / Saturday. 1 incident has already been reviewed.
 
I don't know if you had damage turned on but my car wouldn't speed up after the impact.

Yeah, I pitted as well. Use to racing in rooms with damage on full. So dove to the pits out of habit/instinct.
 
So 2 wheels in the white lines all times or is it 4?
 
I am free for racing (finally!) this weekend if there is a position available!
 
Tom
I am free for racing (finally!) this weekend if there is a position available!

I'll check back and consider yourself on reserve list at very least!
 
Dragon Trail Penalties:

R3 - @Roflwaffle 5 second Penalty for contact with @Spurgy 777 . Original finishing order (2-3-4): ROF-SPU-JOE. Amended finishing order (2-3-4): SPU-JOE-ROF.


Tables:

Congratulations @TNR_5zigen @TNR_KING_FILO on taking two wins and putting AUDI SPORT UK in the title fight.

upload_2017-11-28_16-19-21.png


upload_2017-11-28_16-18-16.png
 
I wish to protest my penalty from ToCA13 @ Brands.
Similarly, I don't feel I deserved a warning in NASCAR trucks season 4.

Edit: after the second Daytona race
 
Since I've already made my debut in the series, I figured it would be fitting to make my presence known again. Although, since I took part in the photo shoot for the series, I guess this has been overdue.

I'll be running the #124 Porsche+Audi Racing Team entry.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20171128122417.png
 
ECM are running a new livery this weekend, the first weekend where both cars will share the same livery due to no reason other than ****** organisation previously. K.

8286721244115533824_23.jpg
8575513472788333568_23.jpg
 
It's my fiance's dad's birthday today, not sure if I can make the race.
 
If there is space available, I'm happy to race.
 
ECM are running a new livery this weekend, the first weekend where both cars will share the same livery due to no reason other than ****** organisation previously. K.

View attachment 696659 View attachment 696661

Nice cars.

It's my fiance's dad's birthday today, not sure if I can make the race.
Will you know by time lobby opens?

ENTRY LIST - BRANDS
#5 @cnd01 (SOFR)
#8 @Nico_Ble99 (Titan Motorsports)
#16 @Roflwaffle
#17 @ElRatto_NL

#24 @snowgt (S.O.F.R)
#27 @DrifterJoe (S.O.F.R)
#38 @Panoz (FAS)
#54 @Furinkazen (FAS)

#65 @TNR_KING_FILO (Audi UK)
#71 @TNR_5zigen (Audi UK)
#77 @Spurgy 777 (ECM)
#81 @Eva (BRR)

#87 @GTFraker
#177 @Andil (ECM)
#124 - @GTPorsche (P.A.R.T)
#184 @damonc84 (Audi UK)

Reserve
# ??? @Tom
 
Back