- 10,276

- Sacramento CA
- cnd01
FTFY better than Furi's horrible banterThat's horrible yard work.
FTFY better than Furi's horrible banterThat's horrible yard work.
![]()
I don't like end fence "B" on the rear aero so I put "A" on instead.
![]()
I don't like end fence "B" on the rear aero so I put "A" on instead.
Fence B or no set ups for you![]()
Luke, use the higher gearsI expect to hear the word "wheelspin" very often in this series.
New drinking game. One shot every time Furi says "wheelspin", see how many finish the race.I also expect it to be heard from Furi very often.
#DRIKN - The official FRL V8 Supercars Drinking Game!New drinking game. One shot every time Furi says "wheelspin", see how many finish the race.
Or, I've hit an invisible wallNew drinking game. One shot every time Furi says "wheelspin", see how many finish the race.
#DRIKN - The official FRL V8 Supercars Drinking Game!
You can do the rules. *To the H100 - PTH convo*That was my job
No.Luke, use the higher gears![]()
Uh... we got a rebel out here...![]()
I saw another rebel last night. Not as bad as me but a rebel non the less.
Was it a certain someone with a numberplate violation? If so I caught that one as well.I saw another rebel last night. Not as bad as me but a rebel non the less.
Was it a certain someone with a numberplate violation? If so I caught that one as well.
Were somebodys talking about me?
I saw another rebel last night. Not as bad as me but a rebel non the less.
Was it a certain someone with a numberplate violation? If so I caught that one as well.
kCalendar Update / Overhaul due soon.
All 4 ECM cars will be running the orange scheme that Andil used in the last test.27th December work for people not?
I'd say not a chance.27th December work for people not?
Well yes but that's on the same week as Christmas so I'd prefer not to have it then.27th December work for people not?
That colour scheme is gonna look awesome on the front two rows of the grid 👍Hmm? Inbox?
You're slow.Fence A or no set ups for you![]()
You just did a Furi.All 4 ECM cars will be running the orange scheme that Andil used in the last test.