- 4,186

- Donington Park
- ROB__MK2
Calendar looks good to meYou just did a Furi.
You quoted an irrelevant post.
Calendar looks good to meYou just did a Furi.
You quoted an irrelevant post.
Stupid Boy!![]()
I did that on purpose.Calendar looks good to me![]()
Calendar looks good to me![]()
I did that on purpose.
I think we've made our point.Don't panic!!! Or we'll be in the story of the old empty lobby.... there was no-one in it...
And don't forget there's heavy damage to contend with.I think we've made our point.![]()
I think people are genuinely just bad at reading sometimes.I think we've made our point.![]()
Considering my lamp actually broke this weekend gone and I have none now, that is legitimately correct 👍
Either:Never had this stuff a couple years ago happen.
- quotes people's whole posts when they've been asking questions or I want to draw attention, gets told off -
-People do quote randomly and for no reason for some reason, apparently that's right-
You guys make zero sense sometimes. Never had this stuff a couple years ago happen. Ridiculous.
The Merc is probably the best car, especially over a lap.k
Also any test this weekend?
After reading last couple of pages plus your reaction... apparently you're running out of humour
Full Course Yellows will make the strategy interesting. To pit or to stay out...The Merc is probably the best car, especially over a lap.
Full Course Yellows will make the strategy interesting. To pit or to stay out...
There you go.And single file restarts as well....
There you go.![]()
The Merc is probably the best car, especially over a lap.
Full Course Yellows will make the strategy interesting. To pit or to stay out...
And if it was in place for this season, the option to race on Option i.e. RM tires like the real-life series.And single file restarts as well....
And if it was in place for this season, the option to race on Option i.e. RM tires like the real-life series.
The Merc is probably the best car, especially over a lap.
It just has an advantage Luke but I'd still say it needs another 10 BHP cut but we'll see what the opening races produce.
I thought it already got one? Like 2 weeks ago?And it is getting a 10hp cut, but no more than that.
I thought it already got one? Like 2 weeks ago?
Never had this stuff a couple years ago happen. Ridiculous.
proof + good reason.....
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/toca-touring-car-series-donations-wanted.179495
And it is getting a 10hp cut, but no more than that.
Jokes aren't funny when dragged out for no reason.
Must be why you're never funny. You do nothing but use the same jokes again and again.
People are just giving you a taste of your own medicine.