FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,930 views
Scots have a more simple language than the English :D. "Your" applies for all here but we have developed our language a bit since the ol days though.
 
What time is the test tomorrow?
 
WARNING: The following statement is an honest opinion transferred from my head, through the Internet, to this thread.



V8 Supercars is better than Formula 1.

You will love my status then :lol:
 
WARNING: The following statement is an honest opinion transferred from my head, through the Internet, to this thread.



V8 Supercars is better than Formula 1.
k
 
I know I haven't been very active recently so I'm just checking I'm still down to race in the Cadillac?
 
Good to see you around here :cheers: Trust me you'll enjoy this series.
I sure hope so. I can't afford to be getting frustrated over a video game, especially these days. :) Hopefully I'll be at the test today, might be dragged by my ankles somewhere to look at house appliances, bleh.
 
Hoping to be at the test as well.
 
Got the wheel moved to my apartment. Don't have a chair that's the right height so it's a little awkward to drive, but I'm about on pace anyway. 👍
 
Open.
 
Will join for a bit then watch the F1. I don't really need to test many things really but I will need to do gears.
 
I think, for now, I'm going to pull out of this. I won't have the time, especially trying to get my own series running.
 
Don't really like that Madrid circuit but got down to 20.9 in the Merc, probably a mid 20 (or even low 20) possible if I sort the gearing properly and get a perfect lap. Still loving these cars, great fun to drive.
 
A good nights testing for me. Progress made.
 
I had a good test and finally settled on a good base for the Mustang. If I'm around just a second or so back compared to the likes of @Andil and @Ninners, it be a good result.
 
Major progress being found and some perhaps major news from the FAS stable to come as well this week.
 
It was an okay test today. I'm still struggling putting the power down without lighting up my tires. (anyone else with this problem or is it just me?)

Finding a good rhythm is also proving to be difficult, I try too hard and just need to get in a groove and plug laps in.

Hopefully I can sort all this out before season start but this series is mostly for leisure rather than championship chasing. However if I find myself in a good place to win races and championships you know I'm going to try...
 
Back