FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,933 views
I'm still struggling putting the power down without lighting up my tires. (anyone else with this problem or is it just me?)

This x1000000 :lol:
 
This x1000000 :lol:
For those just joining us, Furi's obsessed with the amount of wheelspin his car has since he doesn't know how to tune it out. :)
 
Track and good time? Want to see if I match up later.
 
Burnt-Tire_Vassilis-Online.jpg


This x1000000 :lol:

Furi's tires after suffering wheelspin.
 
If anyone would like to become teammates with me please contact @Mini Stiggy (team owner) and I. Also, I will be driving a Lexus from here onward. I found it to be a very DS3 user-friendly car so I can drive it more comfortably. It also just looks pretty. DON'T JUDGE ME!
 
Perfectly decent car and definitely the most easily drivable with a pad, would be nice to see some of them on the grid.
 
Personally I think Furi should've gone with the normal IS-F. It's weird having three street based cars then the fourth is based off a race-prepped one.
 
Ended up being off-pace. Oh well, I've always sucked at rear wheel drive cars anyways. :)

What sort of times were you doing? Most people are running within 2-3 secs of that pace, the times Furi posted are more-or-less the best times for each circuit so far.
 
Yeah Motegi testing I did a mid 51. I did have some time in that but then we had the test race and moved to Madrid. At the time I was 1.7 seconds clear.
 
What sort of times were you doing? Most people are running within 2-3 secs of that pace, the times Furi posted are more-or-less the best times for each circuit so far.

I'm bordering 4 seconds. Besides, I suck at rwd like I said earlier. So I think I'll pass. :p
 
On a good day I can keep up with them in Clios ;). In these I'd be lucky not to be lapped by em though.
 
Ran some laps at Rome in the Stang. I managed to hit a 1.06.4 after getting the rust of not playing GT6 in months off. I like the speed. Don't know if my time was any good or not
 
Ran some laps at Rome in the Stang. I managed to hit a 1.06.4 after getting the rust of not playing GT6 in months off. I like the speed. Don't know if my time was any good or not
Pretty sure that's faster than Furi. 👍
 
Ran some laps at Rome in the Stang. I managed to hit a 1.06.4 after getting the rust of not playing GT6 in months off. I like the speed. Don't know if my time was any good or not
Pretty sure that's faster than Furi. 👍

1:06 is really fast, was that online or offline?
 
Team Announcement
​
Today a brand new team for the V8 Supercar Series has been formed between FlyingFox of FlyingFox Systems and
GTP_Lout. Lout has no formal team name so both drivers will race under the name of Flying Lout Racing.

15530204548_1ecd260184_o.png
Both drivers are excited about this new alliance and hope to be the dark horses of this series.
 
Back