- 10,276

- Sacramento CA
- cnd01
Online 610 bhp 1450 kg Rome reverse. I saw it on the schedule as such, so I ran those laps1:06 is really fast, was that online or offline?
Online 610 bhp 1450 kg Rome reverse. I saw it on the schedule as such, so I ran those laps1:06 is really fast, was that online or offline?
Yea racing hard tires as well. Weather wasn't changeable(if it makes a difference...I don't think it does)Did you have tire wear on?
That's about my pace. Aliens are 2-3 seconds faster.Running some Bathurst laps. 2.08s any good?
So Mel is running 2.04sThat's about my pace. Aliens are 2-3 seconds faster.
Fixed.So Mel is running faster than Murph and Lowndsey![]()
Can someone explain on the Lexus why I added all the allowed parts, limited it to 570hp and I get 587PP? What's the limiter supposed to be at? 84%? (and why add all the parts and then power limit it so much?)
Figured it out, I used an existing car and I had a diffuser on it. Removed, oil changed, limiter to 80.1% (still don't get this) and it's now at 560PP.
Edit: And the wheel choice sucks. Sorry Furi.![]()
Edit: And the wheel choice sucks. Sorry Furi.![]()
We testing today?
Edit: And the wheel choice sucks. Sorry Furi.![]()
Anyone have a good tune for the Lexus for Bathurst that's fairly soft and absorbs all the bumps? Tried a few last night, wasn't happy with any of them.
Anyone have a good tune for the Lexus for Bathurst that's fairly soft and absorbs all the bumps? Tried a few last night, wasn't happy with any of them.
All I have is a base tune. Only good for 1'09s at Bathurst for me. I'm quite inexperienced there so I'm slow as it is.
1'09s?All I have is a base tune. Only good for 1'09s at Bathurst for me. I'm quite inexperienced there so I'm slow as it is.
All I have is a base tune. Only good for 2'09s at Bathurst for me. I'm quite inexperienced there so I'm slow as it is.
2:08 something. But wasn't happy with the tunes, either too much understeer or the diff was acting like there was no LSD, spinning the inside rear tire on accel.
Thanks.
I'm used to 1 minute tracks.1'09s?![]()
I second this. I'm going to let him run this series if that's okay? It's the only thing that works for him at the moment and I feel it will be a rather alarming (but good) learning experience for him.@redbullrider20 said I could take his spot in the Lexus.
@Mini Stiggy is it okay if I still run under your team?
@redbullrider20 said I could take his spot in the Lexus.
@Mini Stiggy is it okay if I still run under your team?
I second this. I'm going to let him run this series if that's okay? It's the only thing that works for him at the moment and I feel it will be a rather alarming (but good) learning experience for him.
^^ @FurinkazenCan I be a reserve?