FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,926 views
@redbullrider20
upload_2014-11-11_23-14-55.png
 
I'd like to say that the spec of this series is a lot of fun to drive. The cars have lots of power and look great. Hats off to those responsible for coming up with the power/weight spec 👍
 
I'd like to say that the spec of this series is a lot of fun to drive. The cars have lots of power and look great. Hats off to those responsible for coming up with the power/weight spec 👍

That was primarily me, but over the six / seven months of planning give a tip of the hat to @V8-Johnboy @FlyingFox @gokartman78 for some help.
 
Great job guys! I will be able to make the opener if there's room for me. I've run some laps here and there, and it's a lot of fun
 
Last edited:
I'll say this again, outside of anything related to ToCA, my number is #12...
 
I'll say this again, outside of anything related to ToCA, my number is #12...
I'm shocked he actually gave me 43 for this one without me having to pester him about it.
 
Room up in a minute.
 
For testing.

No as next week WSC starts, ToCA still has a handful of remaning weeks.

PS3 connected again, should be up in a minute.
 
C'mon Furi stop lampering and give these guys their test room! :p
 
Eh, not really a fan of that name. Will think of something cooler. ;)

Ok ;) - make sure you guys get matching colours etc.
 
Back