FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,924 views
How about a 16th driver? 💡
 
How about a 16th driver? 💡

I think we got 17 sign ups, and 2 are only appearing a couple times. I'll check tomorrow.

Might be starting this a week earlier if people happier with it?
 
I'm still trying to figure out how to shave 2 seconds off my time at Bathurst...
 
I'm still trying to figure out how to shave 2 seconds off my time at Bathurst...

I found 1 second on sunday... what laps you turning?
 
I found 1 second on sunday... what laps you turning?
2:06.4 was my best, but it required so much concentration that a whole race of that would make my head explode. :lol:
 
2:06.4 was my best, but it required so much concentration that a whole race of that would make my head explode. :lol:
That's about where I am. I'm more worried about making my tires last a little bit...that Mustang can sure eat them up.
 
2:06.4 was my best, but it required so much concentration that a whole race of that would make my head explode. :lol:

Damn I am happy to get that on a good lap :lol:
 
Might test the Caddy at some point. Maybe it will be easier to work with than the Merc.
 
Might test the Caddy at some point. Maybe it will be easier to work with than the Merc.
Hard to get any more stable than the Merc. I ran a 2.05.6 with it no problem. The Mustang is about as quick, but it takes a lot more patience and precision to be as fast
 
Might test the Caddy at some point. Maybe it will be easier to work with than the Merc.
Hard to get any more stable than the Merc. I ran a 2.05.6 with it no problem. The Mustang is about as quick, but it takes a lot more patience and precision to be as fast

Just pointing out only Lexus are now available :)
 
Well, Cami and I are running for Ford PJR (Parnelli Jones Racing) with the old trans am schemes coming. Is it possible for me to be #16 for just this series?

Sure.
 
Right, @CAMikaze and @cnd01 are running retro paint jobs, and I have approved them to be allowed to run different colour cars with a slightly different number type as well.
 
Also for the Bathurst event pre season we'll try a BMW M4 pacecar if there is room :)
 


Here's the #16 Ford PJR entry. It will be ready for the season opener. It's based on the old 1970 trans am Mustang BOSS 302

9647194099_0a5659238f_n.jpg


Furi update my team with Cami please
 


Here's the #16 Ford PJR entry. It will be ready for the season opener. It's based on the old 1970 trans am Mustang BOSS 302

9647194099_0a5659238f_n.jpg


Furi update my team with Cami please
Now if you can only do photoshoots of you posing with your car at a racetack as well. But I digress.
 


Here's the #16 Ford PJR entry. It will be ready for the season opener. It's based on the old 1970 trans am Mustang BOSS 302

9647194099_0a5659238f_n.jpg


Furi update my team with Cami please

Connor... very nice indeed.

@redbullrider20 is it just 1 PS3 in yours? Thinking of trialling a pacecar at the test night, but depends who is free and how many turn up.
 
Now for Rome reverse, what times are you all getting? I have been in the low to mid 1.08s
 
Now for Rome reverse, what times are you all getting? I have been in the low to mid 1.08s
Sounds competitive.

Is this right?

upload_2014-11-28_12-22-26.png
 
I need a team name dammit.

I was thinking "Ambitious But Rubbish Autosports.... Cadabra" but that is terrible

Sign it up
 
Back