FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,926 views
Stay classy PD, lets go again.
 
Furi left and like 2 minutes later we all DC'd.


I blame Dax.

EDIT: 4 managed to survive.
Furi DC'd too I'd imagine. His mic was cutting out while he was rambling on about the schedule right before that happened.

Mine was really weird, the game didn't freeze, and I didn't actually DC from the room, but I black-screened while out on the track and had to leave the game.
 
Furi DC'd too I'd imagine. His mic was cutting out while he was rambling on about the schedule right before that happened.

Mine was really weird, the game didn't freeze, and I didn't actually DC from the room, but I black-screened while out on the track and had to leave the game.

Lost all connection to lobby here.
 
Opening a new room.
 
New room up.
 
Encouraging tests. @SkengD couldn't make it but the @FlyingFox @R0ssingt0n cars were there. Found some very encouraging improvements over the session. Looking good for a potential top 5 challenge at Round #1.
What do you think of the balance between Merc and Cadi, and other cars?
 
What do you think of the balance between Merc and Cadi, and other cars?

Cadillac is extremely stable in turns, Mercedes gains most under power - it is much cleaner off of corners than other cars. Ford is all round, and Lexus is a total unknown.
 
Encouraging tests. @SkengD couldn't make it but the @FlyingFox @R0ssingt0n cars were there. Found some very encouraging improvements over the session. Looking good for a potential top 5 challenge at Round #1.

If we cannot catch the Orange cars, maybe we could squeeze them instead.
 
I'm gonna be a silver mustang whenever I can race. I'm really glad it got another 10 horsepower. It just doesn't have the weight ratio to be as robust cornering as the other cars
 
I'm gonna be a silver mustang whenever I can race. I'm really glad it got another 10 horsepower. It just doesn't have the weight ratio to be as robust cornering as the other cars

#17?
 
#11 preferably, but 22, 10, 17, and 29 are just fine in that order
 
#11 - gotcha.
If anyone needs a part time teammate for the first half of the season, I'm more than happy to be that guy. I'm running upper 1.08s at Rome reverse consistently at the older spec
 
If anyone needs a part time teammate for the first half of the season, I'm more than happy to be that guy. I'm running upper 1.08s at Rome reverse consistently at the older spec

@CAMikaze ;)
 
If anyone needs a part time teammate for the first half of the season, I'm more than happy to be that guy. I'm running upper 1.08s at Rome reverse consistently at the older spec

Challenge (of taking up @cnd01's offer) accepted. ;)

Also, apologies for not making it to the testing session yesterday as the work schedule had my shift scheduled at the same time.
 
@Furinkazen, I would like to inform you of the team name that I'll be using for the upcoming FRL V8SC Season.

@cnd01 will be teaming up with me to form Ford PJR and he'll be changing his number to something more appropriate for the team. Those of you with a bit of knowledge of the Golden Age of the Trans-Am Series will get the gist of our number and car color choices. ;)

PJR = Parnelli Jones Racing - A bit of a play on the Dick Johnson Racing team in the real-life V8 Supercars series
 
@Furinkazen, I would like to inform you of the team name that I'll be using for the upcoming FRL V8SC Season.

@cnd01 will be teaming up with me to form Ford PJR and he'll be changing his number to something more appropriate for the team. Those of you with a bit of knowledge of the Golden Age of the Trans-Am Series will get the gist of our number and car color choices. ;)

PJR = Parnelli Jones Racing - A bit of a play on the Dick Johnson Racing team in the real-life V8 Supercars series
Will add.

Anyone idea of a pace car for V8's? ;)
 
yKsgTX8EbE5UFQYP_0.jpg

My obsolete vote lies with the BMW M4 Performance Safety Car.
 
Back