FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,924 views
Bathurst test race on the 13th will be 20 laps.
 
Hey guys, anyone up for some testing? I am about to open a lobby in the FRL room
 
Probably won't be at the test session (on Sunday). GTA will be taking up my weekends.
 
Won't be here Sunday either.
 
I doubt I'll be there either.
 
🤬 What time on Saturday? Should make it if it's in the evening.

Same time we've been practising, room up at 7, races from 8, wrapped about 10-10.30pm.
 
I know a couple of you guys cannot make it but anyway here goes (never know with people if they change)

@Yeratel84 @CAMikaze @cnd01 @The Stig Farmer @R0ssingt0n @PatrisS136 @R1600Turbo @Panoz @LancerEvo7 @SkengD @motoracer50 @Ninners @Furinkazen @Andil @FlyingFox @chrisjohnson93



Right, room up at 7pm GMT saturday (FRL Regulars will know that is the norm). Practise sessions until 8.20pm. when there will be a 20 minute Qualifying session. At 8:40 20 lap race begins with 1 pace lap. If @motoracer50 is unavailable and @redbullrider20 is perhaps available could have a BMW M4 pace car?
 
I know a couple of you guys cannot make it but anyway here goes (never know with people if they change)

@Yeratel84 @CAMikaze @cnd01 @The Stig Farmer @R0ssingt0n @PatrisS136 @R1600Turbo @Panoz @LancerEvo7 @SkengD @motoracer50 @Ninners @Furinkazen @Andil @FlyingFox @chrisjohnson93



Right, room up at 7pm GMT saturday (FRL Regulars will know that is the norm). Practise sessions until 8.20pm. when there will be a 20 minute Qualifying session. At 8:40 20 lap race begins with 1 pace lap. If @motoracer50 is unavailable and @redbullrider20 is perhaps available could have a BMW M4 pace car?
Will have to see... I have 2.4 Hour of Fuji to get ready for.
 
Working until 12:45 pm that day, so I'll be able to make it in for the testing. No idea if I'll be able to stay for the race though.
 
Sadly I will be in Texas
 
I will be there , I need the track time havent driven in a long time
 
I will be there , I need the track time havent driven in a long time
When you free this week? Was thinking we need a FAS session somepoint.
 
Totally forgot about this. :lol:

Should be there Saturday. It's supposed to rain here, so good day to sit around and play games.
 
I'm about to run some laps here this evening, but the next time I can run any after today will be next Wednesday
 
Back