FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,926 views
03/01/15

15979992048_4fac551015.jpg
 
@Furinkazen, @motoracer50 and I have come to the conclusion to pull him out of the series. His lack of commitment, practice, and overall enthusiasm is not good for the races and if anything he'd be a wayward roadblock at this point.

He said he wants to look for a series where he will be more competitive but the reality is the only way that's happening is if he starts to take more diligence in practicing and preparing himself for said races.
 
@Furinkazen, @motoracer50 and I have come to the conclusion to pull him out of the series. His lack of commitment, practice, and overall enthusiasm is not good for the races and if anything he'd be a wayward roadblock at this point.

He said he wants to look for a series where he will be more competitive but the reality is the only way that's happening is if he starts to take more diligence in practicing and preparing himself for said races.
No worries, @smuffyatfcp should be room.
 
I will be there again tomorrow. I'll hope to practice this evening as I'm finally headed back to the plains!
 
Planning to be racing tomorrow as well. I hope to get some practice in tonight and tomorrow to get the car set up for RBR.

EDIT: I've opened up a Club Lobby for practice if anyone's interested
 
Last edited:
Planning to be racing tomorrow as well. I hope to get some practice in tonight and tomorrow to get the car set up for RBR.

EDIT: I've opened up a Club Lobby for practice if anyone's interested
If you're still online, I'm going to be joining
 
Ran a handful of mock racing laps with @cnd01.

Consensus is passing is going to be tough. Either overshoot your breaking point and go into the runoff/gravel or knock someone into the runoff/gravel. Going to be a lot stop and go drag racing on the straights.
 
Ran a handful of mock racing laps with @cnd01.

Consensus is passing is going to be tough. Either overshoot your breaking point and go into the runoff/gravel or knock someone into the runoff/gravel. Going to be a lot stop and go drag racing on the straights.
Since I'm from Alabama, I should have the advantage again as per @LancerEvo7
 
I've come to the conclusion that the Lexus sucks. In any case, I managed to make a tweak here, tweak there, again and again and again and finally came up with something that could run off consistent high 30's with a best of 30.6xx. So that's what I'm going with.
 
I've come to the conclusion that the Lexus sucks. In any case, I managed to make a tweak here, tweak there, again and again and again and finally came up with something that could run off consistent high 30's with a best of 30.6xx. So that's what I'm going with.

I think majority of the field are in 30s.

Gonna be unpracticed tonight. Will be interesting.
 
1:00-ish. Just watching a review video on the Tesla Model S P85D and then going to crash out. :)
8am and been up for 2 hours :p, cya later then ha!
 
1:30 and on train back lol
 
Yeah yeah, different time zones... so why the sudden competition? :p
 
Anyone for some testing this afternoon? Not driven a V8 in weeks.
 
Anyone for some testing this afternoon? Not driven a V8 in weeks.

Yes, been asking for the last two days but no one answered, so ended up not testing myself...
 
Yes, been asking for the last two days but no one answered, so ended up not testing myself...
Putting a lobby up in a few mins then
 
Cant make tonight, but should be available for the rest of the season if there's space.
 
Lounge is up if anyone wants to join..

Down to 30.5 with the wheel, bit quicker with the pad still, but learning :)
 
Lounge is up if anyone wants to join..

Down to 30.5 with the wheel, bit quicker with the pad still, but learning :)
I'm hopping online now if you're still in the lobby
 
Back