FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,929 views
I guess I can confirm that track grip depends on host or something. Was running high 30's, low 31's last night before I shut off my system. Made absolutely zero changes to the car before going into this mornings practice room and promptly ran off a 30.3, 30.3, 30.2 string of laps. Weird. Knowing my luck the rip for the race room will suck.
 
Up in 10 mins guys.
 
It would've been more respectful to bulldoze the Oesterreichring than to turn it into this :censored:hole of a track.
 
Open.
 
Disconnected on first attempt.

Yay, here we go...
 
Disconnected on first attempt.

Yay, here we go...

Don't be so negative :p Things may run a little late tonight, still got tea...
 
Don't be so negative :p Things may run a little late tonight, still got tea...
Talking about the connection. I don't think our connections like each other, this happened at Rome too. Everyone else opens practice rooms and I have no issues.
 
Talking about the connection. I don't think our connections like each other, this happened at Rome too. Everyone else opens practice rooms and I have no issues.
Me and @paulmac2k9 were never able to stay in a room together for a long time.
 
Will be joining shortly. Let's see how we go without no testing...

EDIT: Forgot there was a hotfix ffs
 
Really starting to get pissed off with this.
 
The power cord messed up whilst doing the hotfix...ffs
 
30.2 in quali with 9 lap old tires... Was 0.2 up on that in s1 but got distracted by a car parking on the side of the road which lost me 0.5 in s2.

Some more in the pocket for sure.
 
Got a network comparability error whenever I try and re enter the room
 
Was saving fuel for the last 7 laps. Under fuelled by 3l but had a good gap on the cars behind to save.
 
Wasn't lapped by the entire field

2vA1a.png
 
Since I was sitting in the pits on pause when the race started, when it loaded all of the gauges on the bottom of the screen (tires, RPM, gear, etc) were not there. Thankfully that first caution came out (sorry to Andil for the shunt) and I could go to the option menu and turn them off, then back on. That fixed it.

Also, sorry to Stiggy and someone else for cutting you off. I had no idea you were there and the in-game indicators didn't let me know fast enough. This is why PD needs to give us back the map zoom. :grumpy:
 
First, reverse grids with cars of this stagger is just not going to work unless you want a million cautions. Then it catches the fast drivers out forcing them to pit because people keep running into them. Whoever took me out in the first turn should know better.

If this is going to keep up, I'm out.
 
3rd again. I'm sure 2nd was possible with the pace I had. I was thinking about trying to go to the end but played it safe and that's what cost me a shot at 2nd (or even 1st).

Happy with my best laptime though... 29.5.
 
First, reverse grids with cars of this stagger is just not going to work unless you want a million cautions. Then it catches the fast drivers out forcing them to pit because people keep running into them. Whoever took me out in the first turn should know better.

If this is going to keep up, I'm out.

Ridiculous restart was ridiculous. Never happens usually, and @Panoz PM me.
 
Ridiculous restart was ridiculous. Never happens usually, and @Panoz PM me.

Especially with all those who were jumping the restarts and passing people before the finish line...
 
Especially with all those who were jumping the restarts and passing people before the finish line...

Green from the restart point, so no.
 
So I had plenty of fuel to get to the end and was just hanging around the 2nd place fight watching them waste away their tires. I had no plans on pitting again. Unfortunately I made a stupid mistake by hanging the left tires over the rumble strip in the last turn and it put me into the wall. After some much needed violence using my fists, I made it to the pits, changed tires and tried my best to catch the car in front of me. Then I made the same mistake and just said 🤬 it.

I still contend that I probably would not have been in that position if it wasn't for all the cautions. (LOTS of jump starts from people behind me on the restarts....shame on you)
 
Was a lot of jump starting yep.. How I can be 3rd and match the leader's start, and then have to defend into T1 from people who were 6th/7th really doesn't make sense.

Made little difference to me really, stayed well out of trouble and brought the car home - both races were fun in their own right and for different reasons - feels good to get a double!!
 
Back