FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,933 views
Yeah that's what I noticed but there better be or what's the point in racing really :p

Edit: Also while I'm whinging, looked at the schedule and the last race is scheduled for 14th Feb. Please can that race be moved? Obvious reasons. (@LancerEvo7's taking me for dinner)
I won't be making it for the round on the 24th. Rolex 24 is calling. Also, I'm missing the final round if it's on Valentine's day
 
I'm missing the final round if it's on Valentine's day

Another Alabama tradition.

Getting whipped by your woman. :mischievous:
 
IIHB21N.jpg




YTsoebw.jpg
 
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

FTFY
Is it true that you're given a Ferd F-teenthousand upon completion of high school in Alabama?
 
Also, the Pirtek Endurance Cup format is being altered. It will be awarded to the best team of drivers - the squads of two. Getting extra people in, incase your driver cannot make it to cover for these 3 races is encouraged!

Current pairings:

@LancerEvo7 / @Yeratel84 BAS-Erebus
@Ninners / @Andil ECM-Erebus
@Furinkazen / @raceorama123432 FAS-Cadillac
@FlyingFox / ??? FLR-Cadillac
@chrisjohnson93 / @Panoz DHS-Ford
@cnd01 / @CAMikaze PJR-Ford
@R1600Turbo / ??? (F.Sport-Lexus)
@The Stig Farmer / ??? (Stig Farmer-Lexus)
@smuffyatfcp / ??? (Lexus)
@Mini Stiggy (ECM / BAS RESERVE)
Lexus guys, you could team up 💡
 
Is it true that you're given a Ferd F-teenthousand upon completion of high school in Alabama?
Elementary school actually. You get the pick of the Fteenthousand or the Silvareydo.
 
Elementary school actually. You get the pick of the Fteenthousand or the Silvareydo.
I don't know why anyone wouldn't pick the F-teenthousand. It can hold a whale!
 
I don't know why anyone wouldn't pick the F-teenthousand. It can hold a whale!
It can hold a bale of horses. And the horses are as big as a house!
 
@Furinkazen On the tables you've got me as Flying Lout but I thought I was filling in for Skeng (not bothered but I thought you wanted points for the main team :lol:) and also I'm #7 not #42


Might I also point out that I was designated as Caddy's 4th driver, and I'm 1st out of the Caddy's in the standings :lol:
 
@Furinkazen On the tables you've got me as Flying Lout but I thought I was filling in for Skeng (not bothered but I thought you wanted points for the main team :lol:) and also I'm #7 not #42


Might I also point out that I was designated as Caddy's 4th driver, and I'm 1st out of the Caddy's in the standings :lol:

5th driver :lol:

I will correct.
 
Was saving fuel for the last 7 laps. Under fuelled by 3l but had a good gap on the cars behind to save.
With all the restarts in Race 2, I was thinking I had the fuel to go the distance. Turns out I had what you had and had to splash-n-dash with 2 to go costing me a 6th place finish potentially. :guilty:

I won't be making it for the round on the 24th. Rolex 24 is calling. Also, I'm missing the final round if it's on Valentine's day
:ouch:Including the post-race penalty you got, that sucks as well.
 
Last edited:
So I'm curious, why was someone laughing to death during the last caution? All I heard was something about Alabama and then someone laughing like a hyena for like 5 minutes.
 
I think I should get that penalty revoked for great banter
My fear was the joke cause so much hysterical laughter, we would have gotten 2 - 3 more cautions in a row off of the restart. :dopey:
 
So I'm curious, why was someone laughing to death during the last caution? All I heard was something about Alabama and then someone laughing like a hyena for like 5 minutes.
It was my Alabama joke and Fox pooped himself laughing.

The exact wording was something like this:

Furi: *chat box* CO PO

Cami: Y'all slow down caution's out

Lancer: We can read

Me: I can't read. I'm from Alabama

Lancer: Fair enough
 
Any chance I could join?
 
So I'm curious, why was someone laughing to death during the last caution? All I heard was something about Alabama and then someone laughing like a hyena for like 5 minutes.

I was laughing but not like a hyena you son bitch

Also some one told me yesterday not to battle with the leaders so much. Well its not my fault that, A) Your an alien and B) You're in the fastest car which incidentally @Furinkazen needs a BHP cut, again, and its about time that BHP success penalty was introduced, that way you may shut up about me battling with you, now.....jog on.

Message for @Yeratel84

 
Last edited:
BoP is fine. Note nearly all aliens in same car.
 
I was laughing but not like a hyena you son bitch

Also some one told me yesterday not to battle with the leaders so much. Well its not my fault that, A) Your an alien and B) You're in the fastest car which incidentally @Furinkazen needs a BHP cut, again, and its about time that BHP success penalty was introduced, that way you may shut up about me battling with you, now.....jog on.

Message for @Yeratel84



 
Back