FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,937 views
Due to amount of people missing rounds, 1 of the double header races can be dropped :) @Andil
Now for the PEC, I'm a little confused by the rule change:

I get that it will be the combined average finish between teammates. Is there a separate championship for it? Will each individual's finish count towards his/her own total for the whole championship? I just need clarification for driver lineups. Also, thanks for not having a race on the 24th ;)
 
Now for the PEC, I'm a little confused by the rule change:

I get that it will be the combined average finish between teammates. Is there a separate championship for it? Will each individual's finish count towards his/her own total for the whole championship? I just need clarification for driver lineups. Also, thanks for not having a race on the 24th ;)

The normal teams we have registered of 2 drivers, will combine points for the PEC. So if for example you and Cami finish 1-2 at Motegi, that is 300 and 276 pts (double points rounds) and that means Ford PJR have 576 pts for the PEC.
 
The normal teams we have registered of 2 drivers, will combine points for the PEC. So if for example you and Cami finish 1-2 at Motegi, that is 300 and 276 pts (double points rounds) and that means Ford PJR have 576 pts for the PEC.
Okay so it makes no difference in the regular driver's championship then. Thanks for clarification. Could be some Ford driver news here soon 👍
 
I was laughing but not like a hyena you son bitch
It was a joke, back off.

Also some one told me yesterday not to battle with the leaders so much. Well its not my fault that, A) Your an alien and B) You're in the fastest car which incidentally @Furinkazen needs a BHP cut, again, and its about time that BHP success penalty was introduced, that way you may shut up about me battling with you, now.....jog on.
First, any normal racer with any smarts would have seen that the laps were counting down and that I was in a hurry to catch the leader. Unfortunately because you didn't just pull over and let either of us by, it cost one or both of us time. I lost half a second trying to get around you. I could understand if there was another car you were battling with for position in the general vicinity, but there was nobody.

Second, the car is fine. In fact, even if it is a bit faster down the straights (which it's not), that makes up for it's severe lack of front grip in the corners. You'll have noticed that in the second race I pretty much went nowhere, you would think that a car that has more power than everyone else I would have blown by on the straights. Obviously that doesn't happen.

I remember there was 1 restart where I got a hit up the back for some reason when racing R1600. What happened there?

Not sure? I don't remember and don't have a replay so I can't check. Only thing I can think of is cold tires caught me out.
 
Not sure? I don't remember and don't have a replay so I can't check. Only thing I can think of is cold tires caught me out.
No I don't think it was you. I was alongside with you into Turn 1 when I suddenly got a massive shove up the back which gave me double rear damage and caused another caution. You got damage too IIRC.
 
It was a joke, back off.


First, any normal racer with any smarts would have seen that the laps were counting down and that I was in a hurry to catch the leader. Unfortunately because you didn't just pull over and let either of us by, it cost one or both of us time. I lost half a second trying to get around you. I could understand if there was another car you were battling with for position in the general vicinity, but there was nobody.

Second, the car is fine. In fact, even if it is a bit faster down the straights (which it's not), that makes up for it's severe lack of front grip in the corners. You'll have noticed that in the second race I pretty much went nowhere, you would think that a car that has more power than everyone else I would have blown by on the straights. Obviously that doesn't happen.



Not sure? I don't remember and don't have a replay so I can't check. Only thing I can think of is cold tires caught me out.

Calm own. This goes for you Ed as well.

I'd race you for position in that situation, even if on old tyres. I tried to with @Ninners @Andil as well even when they were on old tyres, even if just for a few corners.

Also you are in the tidiest handling V8 - The Lexus greatest asset is the fact is doesn't want to oversteer. Going to get a teammate for the PEC?
 
No I don't think it was you. I was alongside with you into Turn 1 when I suddenly got a massive shove up the back which gave me double rear damage and caused another caution. You got damage too IIRC.
That may have been the one I got a good start and was up the inside of Yeri and then got clobbered from the inside and turned around. I don't know who it was.
Calm own. This goes for you Ed as well.
Sorry but I'm not one to let someone just call me a name and let it go. I'm not wrong in my complaint.

I'd race you for position in that situation, even if on old tyres. I tried to with @Ninners @Andil as well even when they were on old tyres, even if just for a few corners.
If you're going a lap down with 5 laps left and it's a close gap between the leaders, the nice thing to do is move over and let them go by. (assuming you are alone - different story if you are battling someone for position at the time)

Also you are in the tidiest handling V8 - The Lexus greatest asset is the fact is doesn't want to oversteer. Going to get a teammate for the PEC?
Lack of oversteer contributes to understeer.

And no idea.
 
I'd race you for position in that situation
I wouldn't because it would interfere a battle which you shouldn't be a part of imo. I would only get annoyed if the car ahead is a lot slower and won't move out the way. If we're at similar pace then it's fine until I start to get really close (that's why when Cami was ahead of me for the last three laps of Race 1 I didn't mind because I wasn't gaining much on him because I was saving fuel).

I don't mind if people unlap me either unless it's a move where I have to avoid them passing on the inside e.g turning out of the corner to avoid contact.
 
That may have been the one I got a good start and was up the inside of Yeri and then got clobbered from the inside and turned around. I don't know who it was.

Sorry but I'm not one to let someone just call me a name and let it go. I'm not wrong in my complaint.


If you're going a lap down with 5 laps left and it's a close gap between the leaders, the nice thing to do is move over and let them go by. (assuming you are alone - different story if you are battling someone for position at the time)


Lack of oversteer contributes to understeer.

And no idea.

That was me, pulled out from passing Cami and misjudged braking.

I wouldn't because it would interfere a battle which you shouldn't be a part of imo. I would only get annoyed if the car ahead is a lot slower and won't move out the way. If we're at similar pace then it's fine until I start to get really close (that's why when Cami was ahead of me for the last three laps of Race 1 I didn't mind because I wasn't gaining much on him because I was saving fuel).

I don't mind if people unlap me either unless it's a move where I have to avoid them passing on the inside e.g turning out of the corner to avoid contact.

If you are lapped, blue flags. If not, well position? If I am driving my ass off on old tyres and you caught me and tried passing me, I have a right to make a race of it. WE don't just roll over and let people by as courtesy for having new tyres?
 
If you are lapped, blue flags. If not, well position? If I am driving my ass off on old tyres and you caught me and tried passing me, I have a right to make a race of it. WE don't just roll over and let people by as courtesy for having new tyres?
The problem is that he was going a lap down and he was fighting like he was trying to hang onto a position.
 
Teaser: #PEC

mount-panorama-motor-racing-circuit_2-jpg.284881
 
Woah, we're going to Bathurst? I never would've guessed!
Even I knew that and I'm from Alabama :p
I wouldn't because it would interfere a battle which you shouldn't be a part of imo. I would only get annoyed if the car ahead is a lot slower and won't move out the way. If we're at similar pace then it's fine until I start to get really close (that's why when Cami was ahead of me for the last three laps of Race 1 I didn't mind because I wasn't gaining much on him because I was saving fuel).

I don't mind if people unlap me either unless it's a move where I have to avoid them passing on the inside e.g turning out of the corner to avoid contact.
@raceorama123432 did it perfectly race 1 at Rome. I had passed him leading and was pulling away when I damaged my car. He was on new tires, and he may have been a bit faster, but he remained behind me to not mess with me because it would've been a dive bomb to pass me
 
Stealing mine from the last season of ToCA too...

Different blue chip. Might still get a slightly darker one.
 
Even I knew that and I'm from Alabama :p

@raceorama123432 did it perfectly race 1 at Rome. I had passed him leading and was pulling away when I damaged my car. He was on new tires, and he may have been a bit faster, but he remained behind me to not mess with me because it would've been a dive bomb to pass me
I was behind but didn't want to hinder you at all so was coasting in the breaking zones. It was only 3 plas from the end when I saw Lancer in the distance, maybe if I was pushing I would have caught him quicker
 
I was behind but didn't want to hinder you at all so was coasting in the breaking zones. It was only 3 plas from the end when I saw Lancer in the distance, maybe if I was pushing I would have caught him quicker
You would've beat me had you unlapped yourself. Didn't have enough fuel for the last lap, hence why I slotted in between you and Connor coming to the line.
 
Due to amount of people missing rounds, 1 of the double header races can be dropped :) @Andil
Can't we just drop 1 race weekend like in every other series? Otherwise it doesn't make sense - like if someone misses an endurance round then they're screwed is what you're saying.
 
Can't we just drop 1 race weekend like in every other series? Otherwise it doesn't make sense - like if someone misses an endurance round then they're screwed is what you're saying.

What do other people say to this ^^^ ?
 
I assume all races (inc PEC) count towards championship total btw, bit confused by the posts above.
 
I assume all races (inc PEC) count towards championship total btw, bit confused by the posts above.

Yes, PEC is its own thing.
 
Back