- 10,276

- Sacramento CA
- cnd01
It really doesn't matter to meWhat do other people say to this ^^^ ?
It really doesn't matter to meWhat do other people say to this ^^^ ?
I'll give full time a go, if there is a free spot.Missed this one! There is room for a LexusFull time or part time?
I'll give full time a go, if there is a free spot.
Looks like 38 is taken, so, I'll go with #4Should be a Lexus spot. 👍 Car # ? @smuffyatfcp , @The Stig Farmer , and @R1600Turbo are all lacking a teammate for the PEC at the moment.
Looks like 38 is taken, so, I'll go with #4
It was a joke, back off.
First, any normal racer with any smarts would have seen that the laps were counting down and that I was in a hurry to catch the leader. Unfortunately because you didn't just pull over and let either of us by, it cost one or both of us time. I lost half a second trying to get around you. I could understand if there was another car you were battling with for position in the general vicinity, but there was nobody.
Second, the car is fine. In fact, even if it is a bit faster down the straights (which it's not), that makes up for it's severe lack of front grip in the corners. You'll have noticed that in the second race I pretty much went nowhere, you would think that a car that has more power than everyone else I would have blown by on the straights. Obviously that doesn't happen.
#4 taken
Send me an FR and i'll invite you to the FRL group on GT6.
Maybe.....#96 ?
I've added you.No more headaches, #96 is yours 👍
Orange.Is there any specific colours that I need to run or anything else like that?
Payapa Orange to be preciseI've added you.
Is there any specific colours that I need to run or anything else like that?
I've added you.
Is there any specific colours that I need to run or anything else like that?
Orange.
Payapa Orange to be precise
Calm down Mr Serioso
Firstly You're right, but don't have to.
Secondly still think Success BHP cut is in order.
Unless you plan on checking everyone's regulations before each race, neither will work anyway.Remember my earlier post.
Blue Flags.
Success BHP cut is worse than ballast.
Unless you plan on checking everyone's regulations before each race, neither will work anyway.
BHP limit or Ballast addition = 2. I'm just saying either way it won't work.Neither? Was just one option. Never liked handicaps in all honesty myself.
BHP limit or Ballast addition = 2. I'm just saying either way it won't work.
Remember my earlier post.
Blue Flags.
Success BHP cut is worse than ballast.
Unless you plan on checking everyone's regulations before each race, neither will work anyway.
Welcome to my ignore list.Not calmed down yet?
Not really necessary was it mate? Come on.OK
Not calmed down yet?
It's a new day, I was over it, and it seems he wasn't. Now I'm really over it.Not really necessary was it mate? Come on.
Motegi mountain?Looking forward to several orange cars heading down the mountain next weekend!
Sure! That back straight counts right?Motegi mountain?![]()
Looking forward to several orange cars heading down the mountain next weekend!