- 44,186

- Blackburn
- Furinkazen_54
I'm guessing his avatar?
Expect some PEC news within next few hours guys.
It's a new day, I was over it, and it seems he wasn't. Now I'm really over it.
Moving on.
If I recall 1:45 ish.Anyone have any times for Motegi so far?
Good God I've got no chance then!!! I'm like 8 seconds off of that after 15 minutes...If I recall 1:45 ish.
No race track guide this week.
We can be buddies in the back then!Good God I've got no chance then!!! I'm like 8 seconds off of that after 15 minutes...
Do we need mullets?We can be buddies in the back then!![]()
Only if you want to party in the back.Do we need mullets?![]()
I remember 52's... I think.If I recall 1:45 ish.
No race track guide this week.
It's just the setup.Furi OP
It's just the setup.
Which is a bummer.I'd say it's the best for any FRL series I've taken part in. That's why I'm really putting somewhat of an effort in even though I know I'm missing enough rounds to have zero shot at the title
Ford PJR will be sticking with their Parnelli Jones inspired liveries.Pirtek-themed colours![]()
Is there any specific colours that I need to run or anything else like that?
Orange.
Everybody wants to get into the act![/jimmydurante]Payapa Orange to be precise
Le Mans isn't until June.I actually am going to make all but 1 it seems since Furi is smart enough to not schedule a race on the bestest endurance race evahhh![]()
I actually am going to make all but 1 it seems since Furi is smart enough to not schedule a race on the bestest endurance race evahhh![]()
Methinks @cnd01 was referring to the Rolex 24 of Daytona, but that's his opinion.Le Mans isn't until June.
I'm talkin bout da 500Le Mans isn't until June.
No 🤬.Methinks @cnd01 was referring to the Rolex 24 of Daytona, but that's his opinion.![]()
That's not an endurance, the 600's an endurance!I'm talkin bout da 500![]()
That's not an endurance, unless It's @ranhammerR34I'm talkin bout da 500![]()
I'm talkin bout da 500![]()
Although that's 14 laps and about 1500 turns short of the 1000.That's not an endurance, the 600's an endurance!![]()
That's not an endurance, unless It's @ranhammerR34
What's conclusion to this? Re: Drop Scores.What do other people say to this ^^^ ?
I'm talkin bout tha Daytoner 500What's conclusion to this? Re: Drop Scores.
Drop worst "weekend"?
& Btw Indy 500 isn't an endurance race...
Still not an endurance race![]()
What times were you running?Firing up the Ps3 for some testing now