FS: rare sales!

• Thread starter exigeracer
  • 2,048 comments
Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG for sale.
http://www.autotrader.com/car-news/...6?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral
265272.jpg

Based on the rising M1 prices, I'd wager she'll command a 7-figure price tag, or very, very close. The 2 current road M1s on the market are $500K & $600K, and one of the last Pro Cars to come up for sale, auctioned off at $850K+.

It might not that rare compared to some other cars in this thread but it's still an interesting car to be sold here in Bahrain.

1991 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 Turbo-look.

BUH2YuzDWUQ.jpg

Imported from Japan (JDM Porsche?) and have done 114000 KM. For around $50300 or so.

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/toyota/mr2/139294

No. 141 of 250 special edition 10 anniversary (of the MR2, not just the SW chassis) UK only SW20 MR2s.
Nothing added performance wise but a few cool badges and visual differences to the normal cars of the same type and year.

Steering wheel
Ash tray badge
Key chain
Grey wheels instead of silver
Stainless steel MR2 embossed door sills. These also came back in the 96+ GT/GT-S JDM cars. These are UK NA. The JDM NA cars never got this feature.
I'm sure there are others but either can't remember or they are not so obvious.

VXR
All UK-spec had them like that. The US ones look odd to me, raised on the ones above lol.
Yeah that's a UK thing and also some New Zealand new models got these lights too.
Interesting turn signals on that MR2.
The USA ones a very odd. They have 1 less light and very different wiring.

USDM has the marker lights and indicators as 1 double filament bulb for marker lights and turn signals. The side marker lights either in front of the wheel or behind the wheel are on with these front ones too.
These odd lights are the same as the JDM lights with a separate marker light in the white section (JDM is full amber) and a separate turn signal bulb in the inner section. The outer section of the JDM, UKDM and NZDM is just a reflector.
They changed the lights depending on the market they built the cars for. Different rules made Toyota tweak their lighting. The UDSM cars have the rear corner marker in red with a light rather than just an amber reflector.

I honestly don't get the context.

Was not expecting you to, more so for others that visit this thread. Scottsdale is a place for people with money/deep pockets to flaunt said wealth and usually do. Especially on supercars in the form you just posted. Also other things like Chrome wrap/paints massive wheels with thin tire walls, mansory like style kits and on and on.

That's why when I saw it was for sale at the McLaren of Scottsdale, I just said out loud to myself "figures"

Last edited:
Was expecting you to, more so for others that visit this thread. Scottsdale is a place for people with money/deep pockets to flaunt said wealth and usually do. Especially on supercars in the form you just posted. Also other things like Chrome wrap/paints massive wheels with thine tire walls, mansory like style kits and on and on.
oooohhhh, I didn't know that.

Back