Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,440 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, look at the poorly 'shopped tummy area. It's like she's wearing one of those comedy cooking aprons.

Which is made obvious by the outline of her hands...
 
No, look at the poorly 'shopped tummy area. It's like she's wearing one of those comedy cooking aprons.

👍 I was looking for something less subtle.
 
demotivational-posters-suddenly.jpg


I guess you can say, *puts sunglasses on* he didn't have his eyes peeled.
YEEEEEEEAH!

I believe I have posted the first funny pic since about 1 or 2 pages.
 
Last edited:
I believe I have posted the first funny pic since about 1 or 2 pages.
If you posted the whole link, then you may very well have done. As it is, it's more suited to the fail thread.
 
Damn thing, I'll fix it.
 
It's so stupid and with the faces I couldn't help but laugh
1285371004848.png
 
Funny, I have a tattoo that says exactly that.

But most of the time it just says 'It must be the front end'.
 
Actually, H is happy to give away its electron.
 
This popped up on my Facebook ads. Not hiLArious, but it got a chuckle from me:

101-5.jpg


Which brings up questions on the hysteria of Facebook privacy and info sharing. People seem upset that my information is being harvested for targeted advertising, yet all their algorithms could come up with were a singles site because I'm listed as single in my profile and buying donks at police auctions. I don't know what made them think that...
 
all their algorithms could come up with were a singles site because I'm listed as single in my profile and buying donks at police auctions. I don't know what made them think that...
Clearly your love of Donk.

568934108.gif
 
I find most web comics so utterly unfunny they make me weep :(

Still, each to their own.


Then you go and post those...

I definitely find web comics more funny than those pictures. They belong in the fail thread?

But each to their own indeed. What makes this thread so great is all the different forms of humour.
 
Roo
But most of the time it just says 'It must be the front end'.

It changes based on what part of a 28-day cycle it is on.
 
He's not joking.
 
So I was doing my bio lab...

mosses.jpg
 
c2db6584-5eda-4952-96f6-944795f01654.jpg
 
aperture.png
 
I was not good in portal but that a great picture anyways.:lol:
 
*Aperture labs help wanted

I was part of this a few years back, turns out it's a fruit cake.:yuck:

I was expecting a Devils Food cake, even a plain white cake would have done, but they lied as fruit cake shouldn't be classified as cake.
 
I was part of this a few years back, turns out it's a fruit cake.:yuck:

I was expecting a Devils Food cake, even a plain white cake would have done, but they lied as fruit cake shouldn't be classified as cake.


You were obviously duped into going to the wrong place, anyone can tell you that the cake is a lie:dopey:
 
funny-sports-pictures-and-den-he-pusheded-me-down-and-calleded-me-bad-names.jpg


22c1c248-ff5d-40bd-8edf-296e504e7b57.jpg


Is there anything a GT3 Cant do?
funny-car-photos-is-there-anything-a-gt-cant-do.jpg
 
I think that's the first philosoraptor I've found funny. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back