Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,648 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake six-pack lol

19234-useless_product_06.jpg
 
"Turn your muffin tops into cup cakes!"
 
Philosoraptor.jpg



f6y0MpOgKoro8s53HtnghmPLo1_500.png




Not really 'lol' funny but I like Philosoraptor tbh.
 
Few of my fav's











aand this one that was posted here a little while ago...
 


 
Re last Philosoraptor: Whatever language they learn to read or write in.
 
whenwolf.png
 
GROSSSS!

 
Whats gross about some pigs? Good eats.
 
Oh you guys. That's not gross. At least to me. It's all a matter of a peni- err, opinion.
 
You know how close I was to vomiting when I first saw that?

You know I had to skip over it really fast when I saw it? I don't see that funny...
 
It is more clever than funny, I didn't laugh but when I saw they were all pigs I found it clever...
 
1078.jpg

1075.jpg


All I could find. That pig picture is disgusting and not really funny.
 
Do NOT make fun of those magical animals. :grumpy:
 
There is a female version of the pigs too.
 
/sssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
:indiff:

It's not ha-ha funny - more like Flight of the Conchords funny, or Rhys Darby funny...
 
supermanlol.jpg
 
It took me a few moments but I finally got it after seeing superman.
 
Gross, huh? OK...

bike_The_importance_of_bike_seat_color-s740x555-39862.jpg


200906061208.jpg
 
Top one is funny, bottom one is gross/weird as hell. That's two people that just happened to take a picture of a clothed monkey puking on the wall? Really?
 
Top one is funny, bottom one is gross/weird as hell. That's two people that just happened to take a picture of a clothed monkey puking on the wall? Really?

Plus the dudes crack is hanging out...ew. The Top one, well, it took me a bit to find it but I didn't laugh. I don't like where this is going. I want funny, not sickening. Vomit and penises aren't really funny....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back