Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,356 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bike seat, not penis. But second one is :odd:
 
Bike seat, not penis. But second one is :odd:

I said that cause it looks like one...and the pigs thing is sick. Let's see some funny ones!
 
"That's not funny."

"That's gross." :rolleyes:

napkins-bitch_.jpg
 
whiner whiner
 
Stop winging...

funny.jpg
 
61148438403981106553821.jpg

:lol:
 
And then he leveled up. Guess Jesus didn't want to prestige...
 
^^That could not have been fun for the other guy. :lol:
 
dim

How can you not like Calvin & Hobbes? :D
 
I can't see the funny unfortunately... :(
EDIT: Got it :lol:
 
Last edited:
hahaha the ring one is pretty awesome, I really laughed at that one... pure win indeed.
 
Believe it or not, my dad actually suggested doing that one day when it was extremely hot and he didn't want to do yardwork :lol:

From,
Chris.
 
Where the rope is tied on, wouldn't the mower just want to go straight and not follow the curve? If it was tied to the front right wheel, then maybe.
 
Oh, that comment.
 
colors2.jpg
 
I can't see the funny unfortunately... :(
EDIT: Got it :lol:

Do not get it. Someone spoil the joke please?
 
Do not get it. Someone spoil the joke please?

"How do I kill a baby???"

* Violently shakes the ball *

Replace the ball with a recently born baby, what happens? ;)
 
"How do I kill a baby???"

* Violently shakes the ball *

Replace the ball with a recently born baby, what happens? ;)

I think he was wondering about the ring (Sauron) one, as am I.
 
I think he was wondering about the ring (Sauron) one, as am I.

Um, It's self-explanatory if you ever watched or read the Lord of the Rings trilogy. But as The Ring was missing for a long long time, Sauron could deliberately use a lost and found ad to locate the chosen one, which was searching for the said ring to prevent it from falling in the hands of Sauron, that's what he signed as Suzana.... :grumpy: I should stop now, at the risk of being considered a full on geek.

As a confession, I loled at the Jesus respawn one too, which pretty much baptizes me as a full geek.
 
TB
Where the rope is tied on, wouldn't the mower just want to go straight and not follow the curve? If it was tied to the front right wheel, then maybe.

If the rope was tied securely then with each swipe (full circle) the rope would get shorter and bring to mower closer to the center. Until which time either the mower or the pole will break, hehe.

Jerome
 
If the rope was tied securely then with each swipe (full circle) the rope would get shorter and bring to mower closer to the center. Until which time either the mower or the pole will break, hehe.
I understand that's how it's supposed to work. However, I still think that with the rope being attached behind the drive wheels that it will want to continue straight or make it want to turn left instead. At which point the wheels would just spin as it pulls on the rope.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back