Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,237 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB
I understand that's how it's supposed to work. However, I still think that with the rope being attached behind the drive wheels that it will want to continue straight or make it want to turn left instead. At which point the wheels would just spin as it pulls on the rope.
You're right, that's exactly what it would do. I'm pretty sure you'd have to attach it right in the center of the right side drive wheel. But then, it would probably never work right outside a text book example anyway. Variables and stuff, you know.
 
OR how about just mow the lawn yourself? Lazy people.
 
Last edited:
Work smarter, not harder. :sly:

I've always wanted to try that lawnmower thing, I might have to give that a shot.
 
44923433339216446644981.jpg
 
You're right, that's exactly what it would do. I'm pretty sure you'd have to attach it right in the center of the right side drive wheel. But then, it would probably never work right outside a text book example anyway. Variables and stuff, you know.

Here's a guy that got it to work right.
 
a2c25a63eff76879c2e5502629124170cf1c29fe171345c7cf7d63a16a15aaafceb6aa30224ea671c5e685119ccee0e334fcc76ba7978e4416246.png


Depresseddog1.jpg


Depression-Dog-congratulate-yourself-no-one-else-will.jpg



Depression dog.
 
Big_Eagles.PNG
 
Big scary horse is big ans scary.

International-Livestock-S-002.jpg
 
Some facebook fails:
18775c2b-75c4-492a-8cfa-d40c6d5a6d3c.jpg

fd59110d-738d-4329-b697-6efb3f46da61.jpg

4aaa89a3-6640-42ba-b1fd-752c0286bef2.jpg


Found some real good ones.

EDIT: Some more:
1103.jpg

1102.jpg
 
Last edited:
tumblr_l9s8j2prLV1qzpwi0o1_500.png
 
I don't like chain letters but I don't mind getting funny pics and videos' emails.

True about BCC though.
 
PS3%20firmware.jpg

I died a little inside reading this and knowing people will pay for this...
 
Not sure if thats funny... or sad
 
I keep saying people, BEST BUY SUCKS! They ripped me off twice, now. Once on a pre-order game (MGS4) and with my current HDTV set.

Never shop there, never go there and you should be alright.
 
I wish my girlfriend was this dirty one got me....ahhahahaha
 
I don't even understand the train of thought that went into that.

I think they meant that each piece takes 5 minutes to cut... which makes no sense at all. :odd:
 
So stupid. If one cut takes 10 minutes, then even a moron would know a second cut would take 10 minutes, too. 10+10=20 the last time I went to school. Didn't it change while I was away? :nervous: :dunce:
 
I don't even understand the train of thought that went into that.

Not surprising, I don't think there was a train. Or station. There may have been a minecart of thought, but it was empty.
 
I sincerely hope that kid called the teacher out on that. Stupid teacher is stupid.

EDIT: Tree'd by everyone else because none of us are idiots.
 
If the kid would have put down 15 minutes (10/2*3), I could see that as just not thinking (or more accurately being distracted by the short skirt of the girl next to him) but for the teacher, that's just sad.

Edit:

deadpoolf.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back